login only with google possible

Search This thread

blubb187

Jan 4, 2020
hi,
maybe i didnt find by searching the forum the right post.

I can only login by using google account. i set password and username and right email in profil settings and i also tryed to send/set new passowrd by "forget password" but when i try to login using username or email and password i never can login. where is my mistake or is the fault not on my side?

best regards

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
hi,

I can only login by using google account. i set password and username and right email in profil settings and i also tryed to send/set new passowrd by "forget password" but when i try to login using username or email and password i never can login. where is my mistake or is the fault not on my side?

best regards
I've never associated a Google account with my XDA account i.e. I'm unfamiliar with this type of login.
How about to remove the association with your Google account? Are you then able to login via username and password?

blubb187

Jan 4, 2020
I've never associated a Google account with my XDA account i.e. I'm unfamiliar with this type of login.
How about to remove the association with your Google account? Are you then able to login via username and password?

yes that works for now. seams like i have to decide which way i want to use. not both possible. thank you ;)

Reactions: woodman

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi,

best regards

yes that works for now. seams like i have to decide which way i want to use. not both possible. thank you ;)