24th March 2016, 07:53 PM |#11  
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - Free Your Mind
Flag The Matrix
Thanks Meter: 32,075

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_the_B0ss

Mind if I hijack this thread and ask about his family? Send all the best wishes from me too. R.I.P.

What are you wanting to ask?
The Following User Says Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post: [ View ]

24th March 2016, 07:58 PM |#12  
Flag Sagamihara\Tōkyō
Thanks Meter: 349

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

What are you wanting to ask?

How are they coping with it? As someone who lost two relatives, just two years apart, I imagine it must be hard for them. (I'm just 17, so it was a huge blow for me)
24th March 2016, 08:08 PM |#13  
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - Free Your Mind
Flag The Matrix
Thanks Meter: 32,075

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

How are they coping with it? As someone who lost two relatives, just two years apart, I imagine it must be hard for them. (I'm just 17, so it was a huge blow for me)

About as well as anyone who would lose a husband and a father.. Words of encouragement and fond memories with TonyStark are certainly appreciated here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2016, 08:16 PM |#14  
Recognized Contributor / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 11,866

Donate to Me
More
Tom you were an inspiration to so many here on XDA.
May you Rest In Peace my friend.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sloth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sloth Ad-Free
24th March 2016, 08:16 PM |#15  
Flag Sagamihara\Tōkyō
Thanks Meter: 349

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

About as well as anyone who would lose a husband and a father.. Words of encouragement and fond memories with TonyStark are certainly appreciated here

Then pass on to the family, at least from me, the best and stay strong. Warm wishes from the other side (of the world).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 西村大一 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 西村大一 Ad-Free
24th March 2016, 08:28 PM |#16  
RC-RT Committee Lead / Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator - "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Thanks Meter: 55,658

More
Quote:

Then pass on to the family, at least from me, the best and stay strong. Warm wishes from the other side (of the world).

It will be seen here, this is why we put the thread here, for the public to see and his family. Thank you for your words.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frank Castle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Frank Castle Ad-Free
24th March 2016, 08:40 PM |#17  
Senior Moderator / Where is my ban hammer?
Flag Northern Ireland
Thanks Meter: 16,387

More
Tom was one of the best moderators we had. Always very approachable and went out of his way to help both fellow moderators and users. He will be greatly missed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Stephen Ad-Free
Darth
24th March 2016, 08:41 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'll share one of my first encounters with Tom personally .

I was a RC. Already had my Mod application moving forward. Then as I recall, I may have overstepped my bounds posting where I shouldn't have () He gave me a scolding that day. Lol

Then I became a Mod. And there's TonyStark. Crap I thought, he hates me. Lol. But far from it, I found he was inviting, encouraging and helped learn me the ropes, along with others.

He was a class act and devoted himself to this site. His presence will be missed here, and everywhere.

You are missed Tom, but never to be forgotten.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
24th March 2016, 08:43 PM |#19  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 1,706

More
thank you tom for helping with various threads here. thank you for your reply a week ago.. i hate someone leave but if thats the will of the almighty then let it be. may you enjoy the journey you are in now. you will be missed. may your family stand strong after you departed. they shall be blessed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NOSTALGIA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NOSTALGIA Ad-Free
24th March 2016, 09:20 PM |#20  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,833

More
Rip 😥
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Char_G For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Char_G Ad-Free
24th March 2016, 09:23 PM |#21  
OP Moderator Committee / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 52,478

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Mind if I hijack this thread and ask about his family? Send all the best wishes from me too. R.I.P.

XDA has sent some things to the family as well as many comments and condolences from moderators. We will be giving them the link to this thread so they can view all the comments and condolences.
Also a donation link is being set up and will be posted soon to help with his childrens' college funds.Watch the thread and the OP for that.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KennyG123 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)