24th March 2016, 09:23 PM |#21  
OP Moderator Committee / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 52,481

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_the_B0ss

Mind if I hijack this thread and ask about his family? Send all the best wishes from me too. R.I.P.

XDA has sent some things to the family as well as many comments and condolences from moderators. We will be giving them the link to this thread so they can view all the comments and condolences.
Also a donation link is being set up and will be posted soon to help with his childrens' college funds.Watch the thread and the OP for that.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KennyG123 Ad-Free

24th March 2016, 09:27 PM |#22  
Flag Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Thanks Meter: 3,661

More
WTF! Although I haven't spoken to him in a very long time this is real sad to see. We we came in about the time and he nominated me for my rc.
#Rip
#SammyDays
#YouWillMissed

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to D-FUSE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift D-FUSE Ad-Free
24th March 2016, 09:33 PM |#23  
Flag Telford
Thanks Meter: 944

Donate to Me
More
Rest In Peace Dude
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minidude2012 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift minidude2012 Ad-Free
24th March 2016, 09:39 PM |#24  
Flag Biratnagar
Thanks Meter: 260

More
Rest in peace
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unmaskedfalesh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift unmaskedfalesh Ad-Free
24th March 2016, 10:33 PM |#25  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyG123

XDA has sent some things to the family as well as many comments and condolences from moderators. We will be giving them the link to this thread so they can view all the comments and condolences.
Also a donation link is being set up and will be posted soon to help with his childrens' college funds.Watch the thread and the OP for that.

Rest in peace Tony. I'm deeply shocked, cause Tony was a very good friend. With all of his support, he brought me to what I'm now here on XDA. I remember him as a very social person, always wiling to help people, but also as a person with a critical mind whenever needed. Would you be so kind to bring my sincere condolences to his family and wishing them all the strenght in the world to cope with this severe loss. Dear Tony, aka as Tom, you will stay always in my mind!

regards, kuzibri
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kuzibri Ad-Free
24th March 2016, 10:50 PM |#26  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Campinas
Thanks Meter: 1,504

Donate to Me
More
Losing a great member is very sad to XDA. May Tony rest in peace and I wish to his family all the best.

All the best,
~Lord
Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XxLordxX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XxLordxX Ad-Free
24th March 2016, 11:36 PM |#27  
Flag Beautiful Virginia
Thanks Meter: 5,611

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyG123

Thank you for keeping us posted on this.. He is such a loss to those he made laugh!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kris Nelson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kris Nelson Ad-Free
25th March 2016, 12:18 AM |#28  
Hendersonville NC
Thanks Meter: 1,964

Donate to Me
More
Rest in peace brother. Tony helped me so much and Im grateful for that. Rip Stark
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shayneflashindaily For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shayneflashindaily Ad-Free
25th March 2016, 12:23 AM |#29  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,899

More
I am still sad at this. My sincere condolences to Tom's Family and Freinds. I will miss his humour, patience and kindness. I am proud to have known him, if only through the medium of this forum.
R.I.P. Tom
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
25th March 2016, 12:47 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 356

More
Sorry to hear this..Just out of curiosity how old was he and how old are his children. Believe he helped me several times.But his presence was always on this board .Him and the judge were the two that always stuck out to me for some reason. Possible and probably their names ..For his family so sorry for your loss. My brother was having heart problems this week and was afraid I would lose him.May God give peace to you all ..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kenbrownstone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kenbrownstone Ad-Free
25th March 2016, 12:53 AM |#31  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,301

Donate to Me
More
Rest In Peace
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigrushdog For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigrushdog Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)