FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

one page forum skin override

48 posts
Thanks Meter: 12

By J.Michael, Member on 19th January 2020, 08:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I find one page of a thread seems to be ignoring my choice of forum skin. I settled on "2013 beta", and I've been getting it, until today when I backed up a page, and suddenly got what I think is "2015".

https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...32382/page3795

This is the "bad" page. The page before and the page after display the way I want, but this one insists on looking differently.

Is there really a capability for a forum to override my skin choice on a single page of posts?
20th January 2020, 10:29 AM |#2  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
Thanks Meter: 9,216

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Michael

I find one page of a thread seems to be ignoring my choice of forum skin. I settled on "2013 beta", and I've been getting it, until today when I backed up a page, and suddenly got what I think is "2015".

https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...32382/page3795

This is the "bad" page. The page before and the page after display the way I want, but this one insists on looking differently.

Is there really a capability for a forum to override my skin choice on a single page of posts?

I'm also using style XDA 2013 Beta - 1024 and Firefox, and I've no issues with this page. Happy to provide you with a screenshot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
20th January 2020, 06:13 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

I'm also using style XDA 2013 Beta - 1024 and Firefox, and I've no issues with this page. Happy to provide you with a screenshot.

No, I believe you. I just checked, and it's no longer happening. I'll resurrect this thread if I see it again.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)