FORUMS

Please delete my account

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By GuestD2559, Guest on 28th June 2020, 07:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I tried submitting through the GDPR Google Form but no one responds. Is anyone even looking at the responses on that form?
28th June 2020, 07:16 AM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by remewer

I tried submitting through the GDPR Google Form but no one responds. Is anyone even looking at the responses on that form?

It may take a while.
You could ping an Admin with @ username (no spaces)
See
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=1976627
[All XDA Members] Requests to Moderators and Admins

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
28th June 2020, 08:03 AM |#3  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
Thanks Meter: 12,105

More
Quote:

Sir, I'm going to alert an admin about your request. Due to a heavy difference in timezomes, please allow ud some time.
I regret that you made the decision to leave XDA. Is there anything we can do to support and assist you?
Just for completeness, can you let me know when you submitted the GDPR form?

Stay safe and stay healthy!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
GuestD2559
28th June 2020, 10:08 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

Sir, I'm going to alert an admin about your request. Due to a heavy difference in timezomes, please allow ud some time.
I regret that you made the decision to leave XDA. Is there anything we can do to support and assist you?
Just for completeness, can you let me know when you submitted the GDPR form?

Stay safe and stay healthy!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke

I did. Maybe two or three times already.
28th June 2020, 10:24 AM |#5  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
Thanks Meter: 12,105

More
Quote:

I did. Maybe two or three times already.

I'm sorry if I expressed myself unprecisely. I didn't mean how often you transmitted your request but when.
As far as I know (and I believe it's mentioned somewhere) processing might take up to seven days. And as someone linving in Germany, I confirm that this is not an unusual timeframe for processing of GDPR data deletion request. Even the opposite, by own experience I can point you to sites where this takes a month or even longer e.g. with Sky.de
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)