Please delete my account

Search This thread
G

GuestD2559

I tried submitting through the GDPR Google Form but no one responds. Is anyone even looking at the responses on that form?

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I tried submitting through the GDPR Google Form but no one responds. Is anyone even looking at the responses on that form?
Sir, I'm going to alert an admin about your request. Due to a heavy difference in timezomes, please allow ud some time.
I regret that you made the decision to leave XDA. Is there anything we can do to support and assist you?
Just for completeness, can you let me know when you submitted the GDPR form?

Stay safe and stay healthy!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke

G

GuestD2559

Sir, I'm going to alert an admin about your request. Due to a heavy difference in timezomes, please allow ud some time.
I regret that you made the decision to leave XDA. Is there anything we can do to support and assist you?

Regards
Oswald Boelcke

I did. Maybe two or three times already.

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I'm sorry if I expressed myself unprecisely. I didn't mean how often you transmitted your request but when.
As far as I know (and I believe it's mentioned somewhere) processing might take up to seven days. And as someone linving in Germany, I confirm that this is not an unusual timeframe for processing of GDPR data deletion request. Even the opposite, by own experience I can point you to sites where this takes a month or even longer e.g. with Sky.de

Reactions: sd_shadow

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    I'm sorry if I expressed myself unprecisely. I didn't mean how often you transmitted your request but when.
    As far as I know (and I believe it's mentioned somewhere) processing might take up to seven days. And as someone linving in Germany, I confirm that this is not an unusual timeframe for processing of GDPR data deletion request. Even the opposite, by own experience I can point you to sites where this takes a month or even longer e.g. with Sky.de