FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Problems Tapatalk / forum

100 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By gonzo1963, Senior Member on 24th April 2019, 09:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Good morning,
For a few days I can not read any post in Tapatalk, I receive notifications, but when I try to read a post, I see the following screen (attached capture).
It only happens to me with this forum, in the rest I can read it without problems.
Is there a problem between the forum and Tapatalk that prevents the reading of the post ?.

Regards
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190424-101608.png
Views:	26
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	4748145  

24th April 2019, 01:02 PM |#2  
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA Labs Contributor / Forest Keeper
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 15,467

More
I've just tested with Tapatalk and I don't face your issue. Everything works fine here. Make sure you have the latest version of tapatalk (v8.2.5 from April 19th) and if no luck you should wipe data of tapatalk app and try again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
24th April 2019, 08:03 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Man

I've just tested with Tapatalk and I don't face your issue. Everything works fine here. Make sure you have the latest version of tapatalk (v8.2.5 from April 19th) and if no luck you should wipe data of tapatalk app and try again.

Good afternoon,
Thank you very much, I have done what you have told me (cache cleaning), and now it works perfectly.
I use version 7.2.2 VIP of Tapatalk.

Regards

Enviado desde mi unknown mediante Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo1963 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gonzo1963 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)