Thanks Meter: 674

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzibri

Hi,

Many thanks and already added to post #5 under various devices,

kindest regards, kuzibri

Thanks brother ...
The Following User Says Thank You to LoverBoy2415 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LoverBoy2415 Ad-Free
20th May 2016, 03:19 PM |#252  
Flag Some where in INDIA

More
Hai Guys ,

Finished My Work On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge .. Will add Verizon ,AT&T & other two Versions after the Development has been started on those ..

[INDEX] Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Will be Creating one if Possible for S7 By Tomorrow or Day After , Cause Two Devices are Pending For Now ..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoverBoy2415 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LoverBoy2415 Ad-Free
20th May 2016, 08:18 PM |#253  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,122

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoverBoy2415

Hai Guys ,

Finished My Work On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge .. Will add Verizon ,AT&T & other two Versions after the Development has been started on those ..

[INDEX] Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Will be Creating one if Possible for S7 By Tomorrow or Day After , Cause Two Devices are Pending For Now ..

Hi my dear friend,

many thanks and your contribution is already added to the post #5 if this Forum under Samsung Devices.

kindest regards, kuzibri
The Following User Says Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kuzibri Ad-Free
20th May 2016, 08:29 PM |#254  

More
Dear all,

IMHO, @LoverBoy2415 deserves much more recognition/respect for all of his contributions these last few days than he gets now. He contributes, as he states himself, "in the memory of Tonystark" and this thread is the officially Tribute to Tony. Please give him the credits for what he is doing at this very moment, he is working very hard and makes very good Index Threads, no doubt about that..

kindest regards, kuzibri
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kuzibri Ad-Free
21st May 2016, 06:10 AM |#255  
Flag Some where in INDIA

More
Thanks a lot Brother @kuzibri ..

At First I Never Knew There is a INDEX Project is going on in XDA.. From the day I Joined in XDA I was thinking of doing something other than just a Keeping a XDA Account for Login & Logout .. But I Don't Know Where to start & What to start, as all the ROMs & Recoveries & other Stuffs Are Already There in XDA by the Awesome DEVs & Members Here to This Beloved Android Community ,So There is Nothing New I can do it .. So I Started to Help Users in My Device Forum & I Loved That job of Helping Users ,that Feel after Helping a user in their Issues & the relief for that user after the issue is fixed, Makes me So Happy, So I Continued it & Moved on from My Device forum to XDA General,Q/A & others and Helped users as much as possible .. at this time only Brother Tony Stark Passed Away, & Got notified about a Thread on "IN THE MEMORY OF TONYSTARK" by @KennyG123 ,Went to that Thread & Saw each & Every Posts & came to Know More about him,i never knew about him personally or via XDA,So I'm a Unlucky Guy & never ever Gonna Get That Blessing..After seeing the Thread only I came to know about him & On how he was in Personal & in XDA & the Respect he has on Each & Every Member in XDA , Went to His Profile Saw his Contributions to XDA & Stunned .. I'm Having a HUGE Respect Towards him & Especially The LOVE of Whole XDA towards this One Wonderful Person is Just - NO WORDS TO SAY .. RIP TONYSTARK ..

& Thanks to MOD @reyscott ,He Only Said To Me about INDEX..
& I First Saw An INDEX - Not Project(Googled As Index Xda) & found a Index & I First Hesitated to Do This(Lots of Work has to Be done before & after & have to maintain it) , & The Next Day While Simply Surfing XDA I Saw This INDEX Project Thread , & Then Only Know This Is what the INDEX Brother @reyscott Said me before .. & Came to Know that It's A Tribute to Tony Stark ,Then I got Soooo Happy, as I'm gonna contribute to this in the Memory of Tony Stark - The Person Whom I'm a Having a Huge Respect & With This New Speed I saw Each & Every INDEX's on how Other Contributors Made it & Completed ..And First I Created a INDEX For My Device Forum & Started to To Do for Other Devices.. I can Say this 100%, this became my passion now here in XDA to Do this Project , As I'm So Happy To Do This & Continue the work.. Will be Posting One INDEX Today.. ..

& Thanks to All Other Contributors in the INDEX Project ,As I Know Now How Hard it is to Keep it Updated & Make one .. I Promise I'll keep My Current & Future INDEX's Up to Date & Update it As soon as Possible & Keep it Active Always ..

Special Thanks to Brother @kuzibri for Helping me & Clearing my Doubts Regarding the INDEX Project..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoverBoy2415 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LoverBoy2415 Ad-Free
21st May 2016, 06:08 PM |#256  
Flag Some where in INDIA

More
Finished, A Complete Index for S7 ..
[INDEX] Samsung Galaxy S7
It's been Late to Complete this,as I used my mobile to make this one..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoverBoy2415 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LoverBoy2415 Ad-Free
21st May 2016, 06:41 PM |#257  

More
Quote:

Many thanks my dear friend. Already added to the list in post #5 under Samsung Devices,

kindest regards, kuzibri
The Following User Says Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kuzibri Ad-Free
21st May 2016, 07:28 PM |#258  
Flag Some where in INDIA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzibri

Many thanks my dear friend. Already added to the list in post #5 under Samsung Devices,

kindest regards, kuzibri

Thanks brother ...
21st May 2016, 08:09 PM |#259  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 7,281

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

It's certainly a lot more work making such threads on mobile. That's how I always had to do it as I didn't have access to a computer. It took way too many hours creating all the threads that I have done lol

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KidCarter93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KidCarter93 Ad-Free
21st May 2016, 10:16 PM |#260  
Flag Some where in INDIA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCarter93

It's certainly a lot more work making such threads on mobile. That's how I always had to do it as I didn't have access to a computer. It took way too many hours creating all the threads that I have done lol

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using XDA Labs

Yeah Brother That's for Damn Sure ..its a whole lot of work.. Especially the small things like "" / & The BB Codes it will be challenging sometimes in a 5 inch Device,Zoom In Zoom Out .. It took me so many hours to complete this one S7 .. I have to make the upcoming INDEXs with Mobile only as I Don't have PC Right Now .. This is gonna be Fun & Challenging to Finish one by one ..

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Made one for MOTO G4 Plus Now, Eagerly Waiting for The Development To Rise .. So that I can update my INDEX with all the ROMs & Stuffs & Make it look better, than Now ..

Moto G4 Plus
The Following User Says Thank You to LoverBoy2415 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LoverBoy2415 Ad-Free
21st May 2016, 10:35 PM |#261  

More
Quote:

Yeah Brother That's for Damn Sure ..its a whole lot of work.. Especially the small things like "" / & The BB Codes it will be challenging sometimes in a 5 inch Device,Zoom In Zoom Out .. It took me so many hours to complete this one S7 .. I have to make the upcoming INDEXs with Mobile only as I Don't have PC Right Now .. This is gonna be Fun & Challenging to Finish one by one ..

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Made one for MOTO G4 Plus Now, Eagerly Waiting for The Development To Rise .. So that I can update my INDEX with all the ROMs & Stuffs & Make it look better, than Now ..

Moto G4 Plus

Hi my dear friend,

again many thanks for your contribution and already added to post #5 under Motorola Devices.

kindest regards, kuzibri
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kuzibri Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
index

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)