sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
Hey,
I mean a sticky. His threads deserves to be stickied at the top.
fastest way to do that is just use the report post button

Sent from my XT1060 using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

which has been done

Sent from my XT1060 using XDA Labs

Reactions: kuzibri

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
Hai Guys :),

Finished My Work On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge :) .. Will add Verizon ,AT&T & other two Versions after the Development has been started on those ..

[INDEX] Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Will be Creating one if Possible for S7 By Tomorrow or Day After , Cause Two Devices are Pending :D For Now ..

Hi my dear friend,

many thanks and your contribution is already added to the post #5 if this Forum under Samsung Devices.

kindest regards, kuzibri

Reactions: LoverBoy2415

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
Dear all,

IMHO, @LoverBoy2415 deserves much more recognition/respect for all of his contributions these last few days than he gets now. He contributes, as he states himself, "in the memory of Tonystark" and this thread is the officially Tribute to Tony. Please give him the credits for what he is doing at this very moment, he is working very hard and makes very good Index Threads, no doubt about that..

kindest regards, kuzibri

Last edited:

LoverBoy2415

Jun 29, 2015
Some where in INDIA
Thanks a lot Brother @kuzibri ..

At First I Never Knew There is a INDEX Project is going on in XDA.. From the day I Joined in XDA I was thinking of doing something other than just a Keeping a XDA Account for Login & Logout .. But I Don't Know Where to start & What to start, as all the ROMs & Recoveries & other Stuffs Are Already There in XDA by the Awesome DEVs & Members Here to This Beloved Android Community ,So There is Nothing New I can do it :) .. So I Started to Help Users in My Device Forum & I Loved That job of Helping Users ,that Feel after Helping a user in their Issues & the relief for that user after the issue is fixed, Makes me So Happy, So I Continued it & Moved on from My Device forum to XDA General,Q/A & others and Helped users as much as possible .. at this time only Brother Tony Stark Passed Away, & Got notified about a Thread on "IN THE MEMORY OF TONYSTARK" by @KennyG123 ,Went to that Thread & Saw each & Every Posts & came to Know More about him,i never knew about him personally or via XDA,So I'm a Unlucky Guy & never ever Gonna Get That Blessing..After seeing the Thread only I came to know about him & On how he was in Personal & in XDA & the Respect he has on Each & Every Member in XDA , Went to His Profile Saw his Contributions to XDA & Stunned .. I'm Having a HUGE Respect Towards him & Especially The LOVE of Whole XDA towards this One Wonderful Person is Just - NO WORDS TO SAY .. RIP TONYSTARK ..

& Thanks to MOD @reyscott ,He Only Said To Me about INDEX..
& I First Saw An INDEX - Not Project(Googled As Index Xda) & found a Index & I First Hesitated to Do This(Lots of Work has to Be done before & after & have to maintain it) , & The Next Day While Simply Surfing XDA I Saw This INDEX Project Thread , & Then Only Know This Is what the INDEX Brother @reyscott Said me before .. & Came to Know that It's A Tribute to Tony Stark ,Then I got Soooo Happy, as I'm gonna contribute to this in the Memory of Tony Stark - The Person Whom I'm a Having a Huge Respect & With This New Speed I saw Each & Every INDEX's on how Other Contributors Made it & Completed ..And First I Created a INDEX For My Device Forum & Started to To Do for Other Devices.. I can Say this 100%, this became my passion now here in XDA to Do this Project , As I'm So Happy To Do This & Continue the work.. Will be Posting One INDEX Today.. :) ..

& Thanks to All Other Contributors in the INDEX Project ,As I Know Now How Hard it is to Keep it Updated & Make one .. I Promise I'll keep My Current & Future INDEX's Up to Date & Update it As soon as Possible & Keep it Active Always :) ..

Special Thanks to Brother @kuzibri for Helping me & Clearing my Doubts Regarding the INDEX Project..

Last edited:

KidCarter93

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
Huawei P Smart+ 2019
Redmi 7A
Finished, A Complete Index for S7 :) ..
[INDEX] Samsung Galaxy S7
It's been Late to Complete this,as I used my mobile to make this one..
It's certainly a lot more work making such threads on mobile. That's how I always had to do it as I didn't have access to a computer. It took way too many hours creating all the threads that I have done lol

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using XDA Labs

LoverBoy2415

Jun 29, 2015
Some where in INDIA
It's certainly a lot more work making such threads on mobile. That's how I always had to do it as I didn't have access to a computer. It took way too many hours creating all the threads that I have done lol

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using XDA Labs

Yeah Brother That's for Damn Sure ..its a whole lot of work.. Especially the small things like "" / & The BB Codes it will be challenging sometimes in a 5 inch Device,Zoom In Zoom Out :D .. It took me so many hours to complete this one S7 .. I have to make the upcoming INDEXs with Mobile only as I Don't have PC Right Now .. This is gonna be Fun & Challenging to Finish one by one ..

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Made one for MOTO G4 Plus Now, Eagerly Waiting for The Development To Rise .. So that I can update my INDEX with all the ROMs & Stuffs & Make it look better, than Now :) ..

Moto G4 Plus

Last edited:
Reactions: kuzibri

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is my personal TRIBUTE to TonyStark, the original creator of this Index Project (see also post #2).

After the Q&A/T thread project, which was initially a closed RC project, we also decided to go public with our Index Project

Credits for this project go to:
    TonyStark (R.I.P my very dear friend) as the original creator of this project and sd_shadow for creating/writing the template for the Index project.

This group (Moderator and RC's) has for some time now been working on a template that brings together all specific items for whichever device. The main idea behind this project is to have all valuable links for a certain device published in one thread, so users know where to search for relevant information about their device.
    By going public, everybody can now use our template if they feel the necessity to create such an INDEX thread, whether it be SM, members or the like,

For the HTML code for this template, look at post #7 of this thread:

[SIZE=+3]Device Name Here[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2][INDEX][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2]Helpful Information[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+1]Welcome, this thread has been created to encompass everything you may need for your device. Please only post in this thread with feedback on how to improve this document. Do not post "Thank you" type responses. If you have additional questions or require more help, try to find an existing thread, or create your own thread in the Q&A forum. Do not use this as a general help thread.[/SIZE]​
    Click on a Link below for More Info
    • Manufacturer's Device Home Page
    • Basic Device Information
    • Official Stock Firmware
    • Device Tools, Root/Un-root/Un-brick methods
    • Custom ROMs
    • Kernels & Radios
    • MODS, GUIDES, and Misc
    *​
    Please look for a similar INDEX thread when visiting another device forum.
    If you would like to create an [INDEX] please Click Here.

A special thanks to everyone who contributed to the production of this INDEX

Below you can read a quote from MikeChannon, Forum Administrator, as a reaction of us going public with the Index Thread (thanks very much Mike, much obliged, also on behalf of sd_shadow):

" Introducing the Index Project which has been created by a small group of XDA enthusiasts as a Community Initiative to help with Indexing select forums. XDA is not officially supporting this other than to say, if people have the time and energy to give by creating one or more device threads which contain links to all sorts of useful infornation about the device, then we encourage them to do so. It does require an on-going committment and if you choose to help you will need to be familiar with the device forums for which you create such an Index thread.

The group of people involved in this project are @sd_shadow, @TonyStark, @kuzibri , and if you'd like to help by creating a thread then I suggest having a look at the template below - see post#7 (including the examples already created for some devices - see post #4) and contacting one of the group members before going ahead. Some devices may already have an index in place and unless it's become old and outdated, then it's best to concentrate on devices where you have particular knowledge and a good index does not already exist. This would be an ideal task for someone who knows a device well, knows where various posts and threads are and could sensibly collect together links to present in an index thread. If it is done well then the thread can be stickied and serve as a useful reference for the device users".

kindest regards, kuzibri
    My Personal Tribute to TonyStark.

This thread is my personal TRIBUTE to TonyStark.

TonyStark was a very special and unique Forum Mod. Easily approachable, full of humor, critical when needed, very positive and very innovative and always helping other members. Always seeking for methods to keep XDA as organized as possible. This thread is a true example of who Tony was as a person, it's Tony at his very best. Although The Index project was his original idea, he "pushed" me in the typical Tony way, that I needed to start this thread as an OP based on his brilliant idea. It's also typical for Tony: not wanting the credits for his own great idea, but stimulate someone else to make use of his idea in order to help him/her to grow on XDA. We are/were very close and dear friends. A TRIBUTE to him is therefore IMHO necessary and we can only do that by keeping this thread alive, he deserves it all the way for all of his good work and the wonderful and very special person he was.
    See also:http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=66430892&postcount=237

kindest regards, kuzibri

Index Project: Overview and Objectives
    To someone new to the forums or even someone switching devices, finding information about a device can be daunting.
    Even though many XDA members have been creating Lists, INDEX(s), Bible(s), [REF](s), etc. They all have a different view as to what should be included and these list are often created by trying to include everything in just the op/post #1.
    The result is after months/years of placing everything in one post, they may become very large, difficult to follow, and even max out the character limit for the post e.g. [INDEX] Kindle Fire Development (2015) _ Amazon Kindle Fire _ XDA Forums.pdf

Objectives
    The goal for the INDEX project, is to bring consistency throughout the forums, with a format that will be relevant for years.
    The INDEX will contain links to all relevant information that an owner of the device will need to know, and Splits the information into 7 Posts.
    • Introduction to the device and subjects covered in the INDEX: Post #1/op
    • Basic Device Information: Post #2
    • Official Stock Firmware: Post #3
    • Device Tools, Root/Un-root/Un-brick methods: Post #4
    • Custom ROMs Post #5
    • Kernels & Radios: post #6
    • MODS, GUIDES and Misc: Post #7
    Thanks a lot Brother @kuzibri ..

At First I Never Knew There is a INDEX Project is going on in XDA.. From the day I Joined in XDA I was thinking of doing something other than just a Keeping a XDA Account for Login & Logout .. But I Don't Know Where to start & What to start, as all the ROMs & Recoveries & other Stuffs Are Already There in XDA by the Awesome DEVs & Members Here to This Beloved Android Community ,So There is Nothing New I can do it :) .. So I Started to Help Users in My Device Forum & I Loved That job of Helping Users ,that Feel after Helping a user in their Issues & the relief for that user after the issue is fixed, Makes me So Happy, So I Continued it & Moved on from My Device forum to XDA General,Q/A & others and Helped users as much as possible .. at this time only Brother Tony Stark Passed Away, & Got notified about a Thread on "IN THE MEMORY OF TONYSTARK" by @KennyG123 ,Went to that Thread & Saw each & Every Posts & came to Know More about him,i never knew about him personally or via XDA,So I'm a Unlucky Guy & never ever Gonna Get That Blessing..After seeing the Thread only I came to know about him & On how he was in Personal & in XDA & the Respect he has on Each & Every Member in XDA , Went to His Profile Saw his Contributions to XDA & Stunned .. I'm Having a HUGE Respect Towards him & Especially The LOVE of Whole XDA towards this One Wonderful Person is Just - NO WORDS TO SAY .. RIP TONYSTARK ..

& Thanks to MOD @reyscott ,He Only Said To Me about INDEX..
    & I First Saw An INDEX - Not Project(Googled As Index Xda) & found a Index & I First Hesitated to Do This(Lots of Work has to Be done before & after & have to maintain it) , & The Next Day While Simply Surfing XDA I Saw This INDEX Project Thread , & Then Only Know This Is what the INDEX Brother @reyscott Said me before .. & Came to Know that It's A Tribute to Tony Stark ,Then I got Soooo Happy, as I'm gonna contribute to this in the Memory of Tony Stark - The Person Whom I'm a Having a Huge Respect & With This New Speed I saw Each & Every INDEX's on how Other Contributors Made it & Completed ..And First I Created a INDEX For My Device Forum & Started to To Do for Other Devices.. I can Say this 100%, this became my passion now here in XDA to Do this Project , As I'm So Happy To Do This & Continue the work.. Will be Posting One INDEX Today.. :) ..

& Thanks to All Other Contributors in the INDEX Project ,As I Know Now How Hard it is to Keep it Updated & Make one .. I Promise I'll keep My Current & Future INDEX's Up to Date & Update it As soon as Possible & Keep it Active Always :) ..

Special Thanks to Brother @kuzibri for Helping me & Clearing my Doubts Regarding the INDEX Project..