By Bygepp, Senior Member on 31st August 2018, 08:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th September 2018, 07:41 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

It appears that the Tapatalk Server is up and running again.

The device listing seems to have just loaded up for me and I'm hoping that it's good to go (at least till the next time).

I'm going to give it at least a few days before resuming development for The ClaRetoX Forum App (and another potential Forum App as well).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNLESS asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my SM-G900V device.

Thank you so much, it's true, now is working!

18th September 2018, 02:52 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Tapatalk subscribing to random XDA forums
I have about a dozen subscribed XDA device forums and starting tonight I'm all of a sudden finding I'm being automatically subscribed to random device forums. I delete them and within a few minutes they're back along with more. All push notifications are off. I had to delete XDA from Tapatalk and resort to the XDA app which is working ok. I haven't had any problems with Tapatalk in a long time.
24th September 2018, 08:14 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lcior

For me it still doesn't work, i cannot load XDA forums with Tapatalk. Tried with both normal and Pro version.

So do I
9th September 2019, 10:24 AM |#14  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 9,738

Donate to Me
More
I have the same issue, one minute is working then the next one it's not. I guess XDA is limiting their bandwidth with Tapatalk. Maybe I'm wrong.
9th September 2019, 03:28 PM |#15  
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 847

More
Yep having major issues with Tapatalk pro and xda for the last few days. Network error or just continuous spinning of the wheel. Any updates?

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
9th September 2019, 03:31 PM |#16  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 9,738

Donate to Me
More
Using XDA app is a solution for now, hope Tapatalk will work again sometime soon.
9th September 2019, 03:43 PM |#17  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,486

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gianton

I have the same issue, one minute is working then the next one it's not. I guess XDA is limiting their bandwidth with Tapatalk. Maybe I'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard

Yep having major issues with Tapatalk pro and xda for the last few days. Network error or just continuous spinning of the wheel. Any updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianton

Using XDA app is a solution for now, hope Tapatalk will work again sometime soon.

Since this last Saturday afternoon(ish) I had also noticed a Tapatalk issue slowly getting worse to the point of, today, not able to access XDA at all.

I had first reached out (again) to the Tapatalk Tech Admins who, eventually, got back to me. They had done what my children used to do... Point the finger to someone else (specifically being XDA).

Yesterday, being a Sunday, I had provided all this information to @bitpushr (I'm sure he was happy to know that they pointed to XDA).

I'm going to just be patient and give it some time. We don't know how bad the issue is or how much work is needed to get things straightened out.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The XDA Labs Forum App on my Sanyo Juno device.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
9th September 2019, 10:26 PM |#18  
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 847

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

Since this last Saturday afternoon(ish) I had also noticed a Tapatalk issue slowly getting worse to the point of, today, not able to access XDA at all.

I had first reached out (again) to the Tapatalk Tech Admins who, eventually, got back to me. They had done what my children used to do... Point the finger to someone else (specifically being XDA).

Yesterday, being a Sunday, I had provided all this information to @bitpushr (I'm sure he was happy to know that they pointed to XDA).

I'm going to just be patient and give it some time. We don't know how bad the issue is or how much work is needed to get things straightened out.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The XDA Labs Forum App on my Sanyo Juno device.

Thanks. Appreciate it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Limeybastard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Limeybastard Ad-Free
10th September 2019, 08:49 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Hi
Me too, on tapatalk it's doesn't work, for now, I have notification but can't read it, it asks to open in browser.
Hope it will be fixed :P
Thanks.
11th September 2019, 03:20 AM |#20  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,486

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastiii

Hi
Me too, on tapatalk it's doesn't work, for now, I have notification but can't read it, it asks to open in browser.
Hope it will be fixed :P
Thanks.

It's still being worked on by the Tech Administrator.

I've been providing him with the latest feedback regarding what's now working and what's not.

It looks like he's been bouncing on and off this topic since he's also got other items on his plate as well.

Be patient and keep your fingers crossed for a resolution sooner than later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX1 Forum App on my Sanyo Juno device.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 05:58 PM |#21  
XDA:Administrator
Thanks Meter: 2,705

More
We aren't limiting Tapatalk, but their plugin seems to work very slowly. I'm posting with it now. How often does it change to working / not working?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to bitpushr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bitpushr Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)