FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

New User: Problems with changing details of user profile.

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By aileronster, Junior Member on 1st May 2019, 07:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
After logging in with either Waterfox or Chromium when I go to User Profile/User Details. It says:

"Our records show that you have already registered under the name of aileronster. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here."

Clicking the "Modify profile" just takes me back to the same message. Also I was having problems with Authenticate Email address didn't work and was giving the same message above I believe. So I waited a day to see if I would get a confirmation email with no luck

I've been reading for days on how to root/backup an LG K8 (2018) X210ULMG which doesn't seem to have proper support. So I have a long road ahead of me to figure out exactly how to create a custom TWRP, root the thing, RIP the ORIGINAL image off the phone (NOT Something similar.) So I need to be able to ask questions and get clarifications. So would really like to be able to make sure the whole site works for me, as I think I'm going to be hacking/researching this (hopefully carefully) for a while before I'm successful.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)