FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] I Accidently killed my IPEGA 9021 ..T_T..somebody help me..plzzz

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By LegolasK, Junior Member on 14th January 2015, 05:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
First of all sorry for my bad english...i just bought IPEGA 9021 yesterday and attempted to connect it to my laptop (windows)...after reading a guide from other thread which i didnt read carefully, i simply pressed select+start button and connect mini USB and suddenly my laptop installed the driver for wt6573...but after that all the other method is not working...so i disconnected the controller and try to use on my phone but its seems dead...no more blinking light like before...can anyone tell me what is going on and is there anyway i can save my IPEGA 9021....plz i just used it once and now its dead...plzzz
15th January 2015, 05:34 AM |#2  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Dont worry dude. It is normal. You just need flash the firmware again. It will work fine afterwards.
The Following User Says Thank You to coolsid8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coolsid8 Ad-Free
15th January 2015, 08:03 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsid8

Dont worry dude. It is normal. You just need flash the firmware again. It will work fine afterwards.

oh..ty so there is hope..can u point me to the best guide on how to flash IPEGA 9021?

OK i used this guide here :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...033780&page=84
and my controller work perfectly with PES 2015 on PC..yay...
12th February 2016, 11:31 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegolasK

oh..ty so there is hope..can u point me to the best guide on how to flash IPEGA 9021?

OK i used this guide here :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...033780&page=84
and my controller work perfectly with PES 2015 on PC..yay...

Hi,
Do you still have firmware of ipega pg-9021?

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsid8

Hi,
Do you know where to find firmware of ipega pg-9021?
15th December 2019, 08:33 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegolasK

First of all sorry for my bad english...i just bought IPEGA 9021 yesterday and attempted to connect it to my laptop (windows)...after reading a guide from other thread which i didnt read carefully, i simply pressed select+start button and connect mini USB and suddenly my laptop installed the driver for wt6573...but after that all the other method is not working...so i disconnected the controller and try to use on my phone but its seems dead...no more blinking light like before...can anyone tell me what is going on and is there anyway i can save my IPEGA 9021....plz i just used it once and now its dead...plzzz

just happened to me too!
tried to use the controller as a regular usb controller, did this select+start thing and ts done!
could you recover it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)