FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Iwown I5 Plus, upgrade, downgrade, Zeroner software MOD, Firmware, DFU...

97 posts
Thanks Meter: 180

By roninzgz, Member on 10th December 2015, 11:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th April 2019, 02:13 PM |#1231  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldslowdiver

Thank you for your feedback. Just for talking: yeah, maybe the band looks more durable, but, it's kinda tricky to remove the tracker from the strap. About the battery during longer.. hmmm kinda hard to tell, it depends on the use you do, - especially if you ....

Just my two cents!

I don't know how I'm getting a better batter life with it. especially since they have the same battery. The 2 feature you lited, find phone and google smart locc I never use. I really never use the heart-rate censor either. And I do use it as a small torch too lol. Thought I was the only one that did that lol. Removing was weird but after the 3rd time, super simple but we will see how it helps the band last or not.

I haven't accidentally deleted a msg yet. Guess we all have our quirks.

25th April 2019, 07:22 AM |#1232  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldslowdiver

i7a, no doubt about that. i6 hr c doesn't not feature weather (which - still - is fancy as useless and inaccurate). And the band is kinda delicate.
If you find i7G (with gps) is even cooler. But, as mentioned above, I still prefer i5 plus!!!

I think that both of that have the future for weather. Me too I still love my i5 plus and it is difficult to change it.
The Following User Says Thank You to antouaa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift antouaa Ad-Free
25th April 2019, 10:24 AM |#1233  
Flag Barlad
Thanks Meter: 70

More
I6 HRC is fine. It DOES feature weather, but it only updates when it syncs with app(I7 probably doeas that too), so it's useless because it only autosyncs once a day, as far as I can tell and if you sync manually, you already have access to the forecast. Battery is better than I5, it lasts usually more than 1 week with notifications on. The strap is like a watch strap, so more secure than I5.
One big plus vs I7 seems to be the fact that it has a light sensor and it dims the display when it gets darker, just like a smartphone. That must help with the battery too...
The only little problem I had with it is that recently one of the lips under it that secures it in the strap has brocken. It's still safely in place, but it comes out a bit easier.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrei80 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrei80 Ad-Free
6th July 2019, 02:25 AM |#1234  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
When I downgraded my band i5
It stopped worked but every half minute it make vibration and led make one flash enough how I solved it plz
25th July 2019, 11:34 PM |#1235  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Just got an i5 plus smartband for $9.99 Cad. Any recommendations on what to do. Like mods or any tips for the i5 plus. Btw running the watch on an iPhone and the health pro app says the firmware is 2.1.2.3. Much appreciated
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dfu, downgrade, firmware, i5 plus, iwown

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)