FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Iwown I5 Plus, upgrade, downgrade, Zeroner software MOD, Firmware, DFU...

97 posts
Thanks Meter: 180

By roninzgz, Member on 10th December 2015, 11:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th December 2015, 10:16 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello,
How can i know what version of firmware i have atm? i know it is 2.0.0.9 but what kind of 2.0.0.9 ? A or B? how can i know that?

11th December 2015, 11:14 PM |#22  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enacho

Hello,
How can i know what version of firmware i have atm? i know it is 2.0.0.9 but what kind of 2.0.0.9 ? A or B? how can i know that?

if you have made an update official from zeroner App, into zeroner folder will be a . hex file, check file size, According to the table below:
Firmware 1.0.0x file size . hex ~137 - 138 KB. -----> Firmware 2.0.0.x ~ 180 KB.
Firmware 1.1.0x file size .hex ~ 142 -143 KB. -----> Firmware 2.0.0.x ~ 184 - 186 KB
If don´t exist .hex file, try to update from Zeroner, but no push Update, so check file .hex donwloading into Zeroner folder.
11th December 2015, 11:15 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roninzgz

if you have made an update official from zeroner App, into zeroner folder will be a . hex file, check file size, According to the table below:
Firmware 1.0.0x file size . hex ~137 - 138 KB. -----> Firmware 2.0.0.x ~ 180 KB.
Firmware 1.1.0x file size .hex ~ 142 -143 KB. -----> Firmware 2.0.0.x ~ 184 - 186 KB
If don´t exist .hex file, try to update from Zeroner, but no push Update, so check file .hex donwloading into Zeroner folder.

Thx, i choose blindly the firmware and i was lucky) i choose the one for 1.1 firmware. Thanks again, and Good Job!
11th December 2015, 11:33 PM |#24  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giardux91

Hello, I have 2.00.9. Zeroner 3.3.4 finds a new firwmare version but it remains on "Cheking version" for hours and nothing happens. What should I do to upgrade?

Zerone/Iwown server don´t work fine, use wifi for update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poganytamas

Bracelet lost connection to phone during process. **** happens, just don't wait hours, if it is stucked for half a minute, go back and try again, and again.

Yes, try and try again, the second or third time it works.

From BBS Zeroner, http://bbs.iwown.com/thread-1386-1-1.html (source in chinese, google traslate):
Upgrade Note: 1, into the app upgrade page, please bracelet shutdown reboot once, then reconnect further escalation;
2, If the upgrade process has been prompted version detection, quit the firmware upgrade, after the phone's root directory create a new folder named "Zeroner", the first letter capitalized other letters lowercase, then a firmware upgrade;
3, if the new folder, or have been detected in version or download the firmware, replace the phone with the mobile phone network and then reconnect the grip ring and try again.
12th December 2015, 10:18 AM |#25  
Flag Petrozavodsk
Thanks Meter: 1,966

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldslowdiver

Actually, I found a way to do it (and I am using a bloody Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime).
I have Lollipop 5.0.2 on (Miui Dev 5.11.26 EU), but I guess you can adjust these steps, in according to your ROM.

First:
you have to find the Bluetooth address of your wristband.

In my case (RN2 Prime) Go to > Settings > Privacy > Unlock by Bluetooth device > You'll see the I5 Plus, not with its name (Braceli5-1060, in my case), but with its address (i.e. C4:B4:E1:22:2B:21).

Take note of this address.

Second:
Download this app (or any other apk doing Bluetooth pairing): Bluetooth Pair (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....bluetoothpair) - it's free, no ads (I mean, I have AdAway.. so...).

Open Bluetooth Pair and
go to > Settings > Settings: Recently Connected > Type here the Bluetooth Address you noted before.
Go back to Bluetooth Pair main window: now you'll see there is your I5 Plus listed, so, tap on 'Connect'.

Now you can also uninstall Bluetooth Pair.

Third:
Go to > Phone Settings > Privacy (or security) > Smart Lock > Trusted Devices > Add one > Now, our friend I5 Plus is finally listed, and you can VIP-list it for Smart Bluetooth Unlock.

Hell yeah.

PS. If you use Macrodroid or Automate, or Tasker, once you have the bluetooth address of your I5 Plus, you can easily make a macro for it.

PS2. @roninzgz you my hero! Thanks for this thread and all your work

The question was about smart !!!WAKEUP!!!, not unlock Smart wakeup do not work on i5plus.
12th December 2015, 10:29 AM |#26  
Flag Brovary
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetz

The question was about smart !!!WAKEUP!!!, not unlock Smart wakeup do not work on i5plus.

It was for me.
But, unfortunately, it does'nt work on my miui's rom
12th December 2015, 02:33 PM |#27  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 198

More
Quote:

Yeah, sorry for the wrong quote, it was for the guy below, asking for the bluetooth unlock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdrweb

It was for me.
But, unfortunately, it does'nt work on my miui's rom

That sucks! But, what does not work? Did you follow each step? Let me know, maybe I can help.
12th December 2015, 02:47 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Wow!
Thank you!
12th December 2015, 03:38 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:

Do you think there is the possibility to see this feature implemented in the feature? I think it's only about software, isn't it?
13th December 2015, 04:27 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
anybody knew which version of firmware is best for iphone? also iphone has three different version of app. which one is best? thanks,
13th December 2015, 07:02 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Damn. With old Zeroner 2.x and firmware 1.0.1.8 my i5 Plus was working great.
From the play store, I installed Zeroner 3.0 and upgraded to 2.0.1.0. The i5 works better, I like the portrait-mode for showing the clock.
BUT with any Zeroner 3.x version the count on my Samsung S6 / Android 5.1.1 only gets updated once upon service/background app start. And then this stops. I can try to connect, or to refresh via pulling down the circle with the step count - it says it synced, but data doesn't get updated.
When I force stop the background service and start the app, it syncs one time again.
Also, when I try to set a target in the app, it shows a blank page for a few seconds and then crashes. (All 3.x.x.x versions.)

Is this a known issue and someone knows a workaround?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dfu, downgrade, firmware, i5 plus, iwown

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)