iWOWN i6 PRO

89 posts
Thanks Meter: 32

By joro666, Member on 31st August 2016, 01:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th January 2017, 08:21 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
It was that exactly... I have tested Iwown for Geek but I think I prefer Zeroner 4...for now
12th January 2017, 10:31 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
"Recently got the band, overall it's good, measures everything correctly. Unfortunately the app is horrible, drains the battery and is nearly useless. Even though the band itself records the sleep, steps and heart rate 24/7, the app has no way to show the previous day's recordings on the sleep and heart rate. Calories target on the app seems useless, if the band goes out of range - it doesn't reconnect to the app."

Is this true, can anyone confirm this? If its true, then the app is really useless. Does it at least send data to googlefit, so you can have history there?
12th January 2017, 03:48 PM |#23  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meternich

"Recently got the band, overall it's good, measures everything correctly. Unfortunately the app is horrible, drains the battery and is nearly useless. Even though the band itself records the sleep, steps and heart rate 24/7, the app has no way to show the previous day's recordings on the sleep and heart rate. Calories target on the app seems useless, if the band goes out of range - it doesn't reconnect to the app."

Is this true, can anyone confirm this? If its true, then the app is really useless. Does it at least send data to googlefit, so you can have history there?

iwown fit can send data to google fit.
18th January 2017, 10:24 AM |#24  
Flag The Hague
Thanks Meter: 22

More
And with Apple Health? I like the band because it should auto track cycling. Can anyone confirm this? And then what, you can sync it to the app? Can you see the heart rate data during the activity then? I am very curious and thanks for the answer!
29th January 2017, 02:47 AM |#25  

More
Do I win a prize for bricking my i6pro within 10 hours of getting it?
Zeroner (on an iphone 5, ios 10.1.2) offered me a firmware upgrade which I started and then the app crashed out to the home screen, leaving me with a non responsive band
I can see it using nRF toolbox as I6-DFU, so I'm hopeful I can recover it if I can find some firmware. I've looked through the mammoth i5 thread, plus tried general googling but can't find anything pointing to i6 pro firmware. Anyone know of a download link? I was running 1.0.5.4 (I think) but any version will do to get it up and running again.
Both iwownfit and zeroner just crash out to the home screen when I try the DFU helper.
Many thanks for any help.
29th January 2017, 03:15 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
@techbod contact iwown support, I think they can help you.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
29th January 2017, 09:36 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
@techobod Maybe you can follow this thread...It's in chinese, so use the translator!
http://www.iwown.com/bbs/forum.php?m...extra=page%3D1
29th January 2017, 07:07 PM |#28  

More
Thank you for the replies .
I have emailed iwown support and shall see what they say.

In the meantime I followed Cuttlas's link (the download pages wouldn't translate so I'm not entirely sure what I clicked on half the time ) and Chrome didn't kept flashing up warnings about the site and malicious software, but did find some for the i6 pro in the end. The DFU in nrf toolbox worked and the band is working again, which is great news.

The downloaded firmware is an earlier one and only has running as an option in the training section. It originally had cycling and a few others as well so I'm going to keep looking for the later firmware.

(For anyone in a similar situation I now have 1.0.2.53 and 1.0.4.5 for the i6Pro.)
Thanks for your help.
1st February 2017, 05:57 PM |#29  

More
[

(For anyone in a similar situation I now have 1.0.2.53 and 1.0.4.5 for the i6Pro.)
Thanks for your help.[/QUOTE] @techbod

please, can you send a link with the firmware?
2nd February 2017, 01:16 PM |#30  

More
As a new user I don't seem to be able to incorporate a link into my message; "To prevent spam on the XDA forums, ALL new users prevented from posting outside links in their messages. After approximately 10 posts, you will be able to post outside links. Thank you for understanding!"

So, if you follow the link from Cuttlas post (3 posts up), then on the next page click on the link that starts pan.baidu.com near the top, double click directly on the yellow folder icon that appears and on the following page the top folder is for the i6 rpo fimware. Open that and you should find the file IWOWN-I6APP-HW1.0-1.0.4.5.zip for download. (Might be wise to scan it before unzipping? Not that I found anything unwanted in the archive)

I've still had no reply from Iwown support to my email, so its a good job I'm still not relying on them to help me.

Also since getting an IOS update a couple of days ago, the I6 Pro refuses to pair with my iphone (but will with my old Nexus). Has anyone else got a similar issue?
3rd February 2017, 09:22 AM |#31  

More
ok, i have the firmware but how can i install it on bracelet? it doesn't go in Dfu mode.....

Inviato dal mio SM-G800H con Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)