Thanks Meter: 11

By Blueray88, Junior Member on 30th August 2018, 01:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th December 2018, 01:27 AM |#21  
Flag Roseto degli Abruzzi
Thanks Meter: 807

Donate to Me
More
Just tried it. Works, but Ambilight only syncs over two light bulbs out of 4... Any solution for that?

1st January 2019, 07:50 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello. congratulations for the excellent work. it works perfectly from pc. is it not possible to make it work with the TV?
4th January 2019, 10:51 AM |#23  
Flag Christiansburg
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueray88

Download JeeLight here!

Has something happened to the download? I went to try out JeeLight tonight with my newly purchased lamps, and I get a 404 error at the link above. The site linked to https://blueforcer.de/jeelight/ which doesn't contain a download link.
7th January 2019, 06:25 PM |#24  
OP Junior Member

More
Just moved my whole server and set up everything new.
You will find the link to the download section at the bottom of the jeelight page or in the sidebar
The Following User Says Thank You to Blueray88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Blueray88 Ad-Free
7th January 2019, 06:26 PM |#25  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallowman

i m using Mac OS and wanted to try the app.. But the app can't find my devices (1st gen. Yeelight YLDP02YL RGBW)
(i do connect to internet with cable)

What may be wrong?

did you enabled LAN-Control from the yeelight app for each light?
8th January 2019, 05:13 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I also can't get the app to work. It can't find my bulb (10W color version). After I add it manually it does connect (bulb is in LAN mode), but the only thing I can do is turn it on and off. No other controls are working. Where can I find the logs?
8th January 2019, 10:32 PM |#27  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigob0y

I also can't get the app to work. It can't find my bulb (10W color version). After I add it manually it does connect (bulb is in LAN mode), but the only thing I can do is turn it on and off. No other controls are working. Where can I find the logs?

I suspect JeelIght runs via ethernet connection?
YeeLights discovery process (SSDP) doesnt work from Ethernet to a WiFi device. Because your router cannot forward this broadcast message.

Also please have a look at the guide . You need to choose your desired lights in each Tab.
Logs can be found if you start the Jar file with "java -jar JeeLight.jar"
12th January 2019, 03:44 AM |#28  
Flag Christiansburg
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks for updating the download links!

I'm having the same issues- Jeelight will only intermittently turn my lights on and off, they won't change color or update properly. However, I'm not using ethernet, I'm using Wifi. Would it make a difference if I'm on a different frequency band? That is, my Yeelights are on 2.4GHz, but my PC is connected via my 5GHz network.
1st February 2019, 12:14 PM |#29  
Flag Łódź
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have tried it before and it was working, now both old version with installer, and java app opens for a moment and after 1-2 seconds just crashes without any error message. Is this known problem?
7th February 2019, 02:05 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Please Excuse my noobiness, but I can't find an installer for windows, is there a .exe to launch or am I missing something?

Edit: yes I was missing something, it's not a .exe, just install java and the .Jar working perfectly !! Sorry !! Thx for this app !
11th February 2019, 07:13 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
you have to install java and after right click on the rar and open with java
The Following User Says Thank You to ktlk21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ktlk21 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)