By contrinsan, Senior Member on 23rd December 2015, 04:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th December 2016, 12:21 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
please send me the link to firmware
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbyb

The vendor was hard to contact directly. Amazon intercepts communications and edits out email addresses, even when you try to disguise them.

Eventually, they did get an email to me directly and included the installer zip file and the instruction doc file. And a link to mailQQ.com where they had put the .img file.

The return email address I got was [email protected]

Ed

I have the same problem.. please send me link to the firmware
thank you

3rd March 2017, 06:09 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Does anybody have the firmware for this projector that they could post a Google Drive or Dropbox link? Would really appreciate it a lot.
10th March 2017, 09:28 AM |#23  

More
Since nobody answered or sent out a link the the firmware, I went through hell and back to find the firmware. If Dibbyb's comment in post 4 is correct, then I was able to find the exact firmware.

Here is the link where you can download it. I also include RockChip Batch Tool v1.8 with USB drivers and Driver assistant in the .rar file, which I assume is the tool that is used to flash the projector (at least this is the tool that I use to flash all my Rockchip android devices)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...DdUODlTb1R1U3c

As my projector hasn't arrived yet, I haven't validated this image., just going by the image name that Dibbyb mentioned. So I claim no responsibility if something goes wrong. For anyone who decides to try this image, please let us know if it works and how you flashed the image. It particular I'd like to know how to put this projector in recover mode so that you can flash the image using the RockChip Batch Tool.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jpapadami For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jpapadami Ad-Free
10th March 2017, 09:50 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
post 5
17th March 2017, 01:07 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi, Last week I recibed the M6 proyector (Amazon 95€).
This thing is awesome!!! But remote controller is crappy unuseless,so I find apk works sweetly and now I got touch pad,keyboard and even a gamepad controls😎.
Just type "rk remote apk" in Google and enjoy!
Hope can help you, thanks welcome.
Btw kernel version 3.10.0 oct/29/2016
19th March 2017, 07:04 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badadadaba

This thing is awesome!!! But remote controller is crappy unuseless,so I find apk works sweetly and now I got touch pad,keyboard and even a gamepad controls.

Thank you for the help!
The Following User Says Thank You to mobiwise For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mobiwise Ad-Free
23rd March 2017, 01:54 PM |#27  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badadadaba

This thing is awesome!!! But remote controller is crappy unuseless,so I find apk works sweetly and now I got touch pad,keyboard and even a gamepad controls.

Can you please send a link where you bought the projector? I cannot find it anywhere on amazon for that price?
23rd March 2017, 05:07 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
M6 pocket Dlp projector
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpapadami

Can you please send a link where you bought the projector? I cannot find it anywhere on amazon for that price?

Hi,the price just increase a bit but still be a great deal

ICOCO Mini Proyector LED Multifuncional Proyector Interfaz de Entrada USB IR SD iPad iPhone Altavoz y Muchos Dispositivos para Películas Imagenes Vídeo Etc Mini Proyector Portátil (S2) https://www.amazon.es/dp/B01MT1ZDM9/..._Dg.0yb8K80390
11th April 2017, 06:07 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
hi people
unfortunately I tried to update my projector to lollipop and now it doesn't boot any.. if anyone one of you can help me I found a tool to backup stock rom of rockchip device. please try to backup the rom and upload for me.. thank you

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...mware-t2915363
11th April 2017, 10:01 AM |#30  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by king-totti85

hi people
unfortunately I tried to update my projector to lollipop and now it doesn't boot any.. if anyone one of you can help me I found a tool to backup stock rom of rockchip device. please try to backup the rom and upload for me.. thank you

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...mware-t2915363

Have you tried booting the projector in recovery mode and flashing the firmware that I uploaded from post 23? I still haven't received my projector so I can't say if the firmware will work or not and can't upload for you a backup file of the projector. For the most part this thread seems dead as barely anybody posts anymore.

Good luck.
12th April 2017, 07:14 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
help me
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbyb

Got hold of the vendor thru Amazon. Downloaded the image file and installer program (713mb). Went smoothly thru a male to male USB cable. Now have the latest upgrade. htc_d002_box_en_noota_20160317-3.img

Hi friends, I need the original firmware of this projector, can you make me available? I'm having trouble with my projector, I've been trying to upgrade android 5.5, and it just does not connect with life on the projector lamp. I believe that I damaged the android, and it does not restart anymore. The worst and I can no longer communicate with the projector via usb cable, windows does not detect it anymore, I tried to reinstall the driver, but without success.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
m6+, pocket dlp projector

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)