FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MiBand2] Program to modify the notification icons in the original firmware

22 posts
Thanks Meter: 57

By berryelectronics, Junior Member on 17th December 2017, 12:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd May 2018, 04:13 PM |#21  
How can I check what Mi Ban 2 version I have,m so I'll take ideal fw file from MiFit apk?

I mean HW revision

11th June 2018, 09:55 PM |#22  
OP Junior Member

More
Upcomming updates
Hello

I have decided today that i will be working on some updates to have compatability with a multitude of firmware version.
I will be also moving the source code from gitlab to github, just for my convenience.

I will be posting the update in a few days

Have a nice day
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to berryelectronics For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift berryelectronics Ad-Free
18th June 2018, 08:53 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Im waiting! ❣️o❣️
19th June 2018, 06:23 PM |#24  

More
It posible to add support for TPH version? I only can see this...
Or give some tips to edit icnos
Kappa
21st June 2018, 09:12 PM |#25  
OP Junior Member

More
Hey!

Had some problems in the last few days with my PC, had to reinstall my OS so progress is a bit slower. But i figured most of the icons (old and the new ones!) and text out for the newest version ( 1.0.1.81 ), but i want to collect most of the data for older versions too ( 1.0.1.* ), which takes some time to manually search the right position in the firmware file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanataji

It posible to add support for TPH version? I only can see this...
Or give some tips to edit icnos

Kappa

I also have those versions in my mind and i will definatly do that when im finished with the normal version, mainly because thats the mi band i got, so i can verify it.

If you're comfortable to use an hex editor to search for the icon patterns and send the start adresses of those icons i can definatly add those to the program, or you yourself if you want to. The changes i made will be pushed into the github repo shortly, but as stated above, my PC hinders me right now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to berryelectronics For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift berryelectronics Ad-Free
24th June 2018, 07:06 PM |#26  

More
Sure! I will wait for it! Thanks!
2nd July 2018, 06:00 AM |#27  
Flag Aimorés
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Its possible to adjust backlight? Mine is so low after oficial update.
The Following User Says Thank You to RonanCarvalho For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RonanCarvalho Ad-Free
5th July 2018, 07:57 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Will you add an option to add your own icons for other apps?
5th July 2018, 05:40 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey, thank you for the work you've put into this project. I will definitely pay around with it when I have time. Also, could you upload pictures of our the new icons themselves? I really like how they look on your screenshots!
21st August 2018, 06:33 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Would love to hear your progress at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to hiker123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hiker123 Ad-Free
14th November 2018, 03:40 AM |#31  
OP Junior Member

More
Checking HW Revision and the necessary firmware file
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3mn3y

How can I check what Mi Ban 2 version I have,m so I'll take ideal fw file from MiFit apk?

I mean HW revision

If you dont have the box anymore, you can download the app "Mi Band Masters" (first thing i found that reported this) and after the setup you can find the HW Revision and currently installed FW Version in the tab "Statistics".

This is a screenshot from the "Gadgetbridge Wiki"

(HRX Doesnt have a pulse sensor).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)