FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Q: Does a USB-C (M) to 2xUSB-A (1xM/1xF) connector/cable exist ?

175 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

By Cannon_Foddr, Senior Member on 30th November 2019, 05:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Ok - this may be a silly question but I'm looking for a shortish cable that has a USB-c Male with a USB-A male AND a USB-A Female plug on the other end(s)
I've tried googling but all I find are usb-c males with either just usb-a male or usb-a female connectors on the end

The idea I have I could plug my phone (motorola Vision One) using the usb-c, have it connected to my pc (usb-a Male) so I could transfer file to/from pc (while the phone gets charged as well) & have a USB Stick plugged into the usb-a female connector (not sure if it is even possible to have a 'split' data connection to a Stick & pc at the same time)

Yeah - I know I could plug in the stick into another usb slot on pc but I might need to transfer stuff from phone to usb stick while away from computer but still be able to charge the phone up from a mains plug

If you're not sure what I mean here's a bad photoshopped picture of what I'm looking for

The 'best' idea I can come up with is perhaps a usb-c to 2 usb-a females & getting a male-male connecter/coupler pluged that into one of the {f} connectors, but I what to have as little stuff to carry around without the possibility of loosing any adaptors etc

Any suggestions or comments appreciated
Thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3-way USB.png
Views:	12
Size:	240.7 KB
ID:	4890649  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adaptor, cable, usb-a, usb-c

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)