FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Wy my iPega PG-9021 dead

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Psy_pmP, Junior Member on 5th June 2016, 11:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I PG-9021 did not want to work as a gamepad on my PC. I connected it with all combinations of X+Y+B+A. It always was determined that as a keyboard or as two gamepads .

I'm tired and pressed start and select and connect it to a PC. Nothing had happened, but now the device is not working.
what have I done?
6th June 2016, 01:35 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
Its all right guys, I broke it in half and threw in the trash. ipega sucks
15th December 2019, 08:37 PM |#3  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy_pmP

I PG-9021 did not want to work as a gamepad on my PC. I connected it with all combinations of X+Y+B+A. It always was determined that as a keyboard or as two gamepads .

I'm tired and pressed start and select and connect it to a PC. Nothing had happened, but now the device is not working.
what have I done?

ha! i tried to do the same thing! until also did the start+select thing and that is dead!!
wel it actually went in update mode. justo dont know how to update it, or get out of it, and there is no firmware to be found. im about to do the same, remove the lithium battery and smash it to peaces, IPEGA SUCKS!!!
13th January 2020, 11:49 AM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy_pmP

what have I done?

My iPega PG-9021 is also dead I just want to know that what reason can be behind this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)