FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xiaomi Mi Band 3

370 posts
Thanks Meter: 111

By kouzelnik3, Senior Member on 13th June 2018, 06:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I know there is no English/International version for now, but let's have a discussion about this new band. What about you, guys? Will you buy it, will you use it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kouzelnik3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kouzelnik3 Ad-Free

14th June 2018, 01:36 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Any idea of the US release date?
The Following User Says Thank You to baldybill For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift baldybill Ad-Free
14th June 2018, 05:15 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Prague

More
The only information that I have found for now is that intentional release might be sometimes in September.
The Following User Says Thank You to kouzelnik3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kouzelnik3 Ad-Free
15th June 2018, 04:21 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Unofficial English Firmware for Mi Band 3 is available now. Details on Reddit in r/miband/ subreddit (I am a new XDA user and not able to post external links)
I am developer of it, so feel free to ask any questions and report any problems.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GrandLeak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GrandLeak Ad-Free
15th June 2018, 10:01 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Prague

More
Here is the link you wanted to give with that unofficial english firmware: https://www.reddit.com/r/miband/comm...for_mi_band_3/
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kouzelnik3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kouzelnik3 Ad-Free
17th June 2018, 09:01 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandLeak

Unofficial English Firmware for Mi Band 3 is available now. Details on Reddit in r/miband/ subreddit (I am a new XDA user and not able to post external links)
I am developer of it, so feel free to ask any questions and report any problems.

I have some question. I see that there are problems with the news. They look ugly. Polish sentences the same. This is due to the Polish signs "Ś, Ż Ć", etc. Instead of some letters there are "?, []", Etc. In English messages it's the same.

Will this be corrected in the unofficial software? Or we have to wait for the official release of the software?
Is there a chance for a Polish language? I can translate from English
18th June 2018, 12:30 AM |#7  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 234

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldybill

Any idea of the US release date?

Global version in September with NFC
21st June 2018, 01:20 AM |#8  
Flag Arlon
Thanks Meter: 13

More
This solution works well, if it helps.
http://en.miui.com/thread-2938635-1-1.html
21st June 2018, 02:34 AM |#9  
Flag Bacolod
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kouzelnik3

I know there is no English/International version for now, but let's have a discussion about this new band. What about you, guys? Will you buy it, will you use it?

It detects step while i drive...
21st June 2018, 02:54 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
any chance to have apk for Spanish menú??

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to tute12345601 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tute12345601 Ad-Free
21st June 2018, 01:28 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Prague

More
It depends if they release multilanguage but I doubt. But if there is the same firmware constitution, we could be able to make (translate) our own firmware.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kouzelnik3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kouzelnik3 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)