Thanks Meter: 111

By kouzelnik3, Senior Member on 13th June 2018, 06:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st July 2018, 04:30 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1,734

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kouzelnik3

I have bought one and I am impressed to be honest.
I would like to know when Mi Tools will support Band 3

Mi Band Tools now supports Mi Band 3. I think there was an update a day or so ago.

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan1201

Ive had mine for about a week now. Upgraded the firmware to english throught the miuim.com website forum with the edited mi fit app. It was super easy, downloaded the app, it updated the bad to English, then reinstalled the official app.

Highly recommend the band. So much more it can do than the 2 which i had for 3 years

I believe, not totally sure, that the Mi Band apk on apkmirror 3.4.4.1 will update the firmware for the English version. They also have a 3.4.2 dated yesterday but I've not seen reports on that one. I get mine tomorrow so I'll try and then update here.

edit: looks like 3.4.2 (official version) will do the whole thing from the get go. That's the one I'll try tomorrow. Here's the link.
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/anhui-...3-4-2-release/
The Following User Says Thank You to bobby janow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bobby janow Ad-Free

1st July 2018, 05:39 PM |#22  

More
Just received it, Sunday no less. Installed 3.4.2 from apkmirror (see above) and it updated the firmware to English after a second resource update, all done after connecting the band to the phone. So you're good to go on the official app.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobby janow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bobby janow Ad-Free
3rd July 2018, 04:05 AM |#23  
Flag MKTICBD
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby janow

Just received it, Sunday no less. Installed 3.4.2 from apkmirror (see above) and it updated the firmware to English after a second resource update, all done after connecting the band to the phone. So you're good to go on the official app.

I have installed unofficial english firmware weeks ago. so its a positive? if i update officially to 3.4.2, english language will remain?
----
update: English language is here to stay
The Following User Says Thank You to bluviper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bluviper Ad-Free
3rd July 2018, 04:56 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
official mifit 3.4.2 have Spanish language

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
5th July 2018, 08:37 PM |#25  
Flag Mons
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Hello,

I installed the unofficial English version as soon as I received my Mi Band yesterday and all went well. Today, I tried updating with the official 3.4.2 and it's back to Chinese... Following the steps with the unofficial previous English version again did not solve it.

Can anyone help? Is there a way to downgrade the firmware or to factory reset?

Thanks!

Edit: alright, switching my phone language to English instantly switched my band to English as well. Not ideal, but still better than Chinese.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ip3fix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ip3fix Ad-Free
6th July 2018, 01:08 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Any indication of what date in September for the English release/global release?
The Following User Says Thank You to baldybill For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift baldybill Ad-Free
6th July 2018, 02:31 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldybill

Any indication of what date in September for the English release/global release?

https://www.gizmochina.com/2018/06/0...n-on-banggood/

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
21st July 2018, 01:02 PM |#28  
Flag venlo
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Mi-band 3 language
For those who are struggeling with the Chinese language on their Mi-Bands 3, there is a solution by flashing custom firmware. https://geekdoing.com/forums/#xiaomi-mi-band-3.4
There is all you need , see Custom Firmware and Gadget Bridge. My fresh, shiny miband 3 talks my "motherstongue" now....dutch no matter what the language setting of my phone is.
The Following User Says Thank You to urbie47 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift urbie47 Ad-Free
25th July 2018, 06:09 PM |#29  
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Just got mine. Just install Mi Fit from play store, and pair via Bluetooth. Firmware will be updated to English. It was on Chinese when I unboxed it.
Nice little device and really good looking.
The Following User Says Thank You to asmerito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift asmerito Ad-Free
26th July 2018, 01:32 AM |#30  

More
My wife's mi band 3 just got updated to 3.4.4 and it's not even on the play store. Mine is still on .3 wtf?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
27th July 2018, 08:34 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 117

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby janow

My wife's mi band 3 just got updated to 3.4.4 and it's not even on the play store. Mine is still on .3 wtf?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

No wtf please...

Go to apk mirror and get 3.4.4 apk / install and enjoy.
The Following User Says Thank You to dex87xda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dex87xda Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)