Flag Spain
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Awesome tool,
9th February 2015, 01:07 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Hi!
I extracted files with Bonoboo tasker extraction tool, and got a Mi_Band_Table.csv
I tried to use fitnesssyncer to synd and i got the error "Unknown error has occurred. (Sun Feb 08 16:06:14 PST 2015)"

Any ideas? Maybe the csv from tasker is different? I wanted to use your extraction tool to try, however, my OSX isnt capable to adb right now (always show device offilne...)
9th February 2015, 02:43 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpez

Hi!
I extracted files with Bonoboo tasker extraction tool, and got a Mi_Band_Table.csv
I tried to use fitnesssyncer to synd and i got the error "Unknown error has occurred. (Sun Feb 08 16:06:14 PST 2015)"

Any ideas? Maybe the csv from tasker is different? I wanted to use your extraction tool to try, however, my OSX isnt capable to adb right now (always show device offilne...)

Did you use latest version of Bonoboo tool?
How many columns do yo have in CSV file? There should be 23 columns for import to work properly.
If you already have 23 columns, could you please send me the CSV file or at least few lines from it for troubleshooting?
The Following User Says Thank You to xmxm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xmxm Ad-Free
9th February 2015, 11:13 AM |#24  

More
I will send you the csv by pm

I has only 17 columns... :s
9th February 2015, 12:49 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up
Worked successfully, nice job xmxm!
Xiaomi 1S Global official ROM (Android 4.3 - MIUI JHCMIBH-45.0) with Mi Band official version from Play Store (1.1.961).
To make adb work I had to install Xiaomi1S driver for windows by someone here from xda.
9th February 2015, 07:38 PM |#26  

More
Thanks xmxm for your help.
Tried with the extraction tool apk and it's working... I will update the tasker to make it work...

Hope fitnesssyncer syncs with google fit someday... cause it would be wonderful to have all my tracks in one place (food on fatsecret, gym at google fit and runkeeper, and steps and sleep on miband...)
10th February 2015, 01:11 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Great tool!
19th February 2015, 12:13 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Fantastic! Many thanks for this!

... moto x vzw ...
21st February 2015, 12:42 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Amazing! Thanks for your work, this tool is simply great.
21st February 2015, 06:14 PM |#30  

More
Hi.
I'm using Tasker to extract because I cant connect my laptop to my mobile.
Can you tell me the differences in the extraction so i can update my tasker?
21st February 2015, 09:00 PM |#31  
Flag Łódź
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Seems that fit2 works great but one thing though ;] What to do when I have fit installed on my phone and it gatheres steps and I add data from mi band. They sum up and I have twice as much steps ;p Will I have to uninstall google fit from my phone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)