FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Google Home
Post Reply Email Thread
YEELIGHT TOOLBOX

Requirements
  • Developer mode / LAN control enabled for each device.
  • Computer and Yeelight devices connected to the same local network.
  • .NET Framework 4.5 or later.
  • SlimDX End User Runtime (required only for movie mode) https://slimdx.org/download.php
  • Supports Yeelight LED (Color), Yeelight LED (White), Yeelight Lightstrip (Color), Yeelight Ceiling Light and Yeelight Bedside Lamp.

Downloads
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jordi.id96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jordi.id96 Ad-Free

21st August 2017, 12:21 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 30

Donate to Me
More
New version including movie mode: it detects the screen most common color and applies it to the selected device.

During this mode you can still control the brightness and minimize the program to tray, etc.

Feel free to make suggestions and bug reports.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
22nd August 2017, 07:46 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This looks really promising, I'm thinking about buying a yeelight strip for my desk.
Could you show some of the features in a video or something? I'm really interestend in the movie mode and how it holds up during general pc usage and gaming.
Also, are you planning on going open source with this any time soon?
27th August 2017, 05:16 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Barcelona

Donate to Me
More
Updated to version 1.1.3.
Movie mode now works also with the white bulb, adjusting its brightness.
Performance and response times have been improved too. I've reduced flickering issues.
27th August 2017, 05:23 PM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Barcelona

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfTruck

This looks really promising, I'm thinking about buying a yeelight strip for my desk.
Could you show some of the features in a video or something? I'm really interestend in the movie mode and how it holds up during general pc usage and gaming.
Also, are you planning on going open source with this any time soon?

Thank you!
I plan to add some screenshots and update the post when I have some time.
The movie mode works really well even in fullscreen games, the effect it creates in the room is pretty cool. During general usage I didn't notice any slowdowns. It could impact your framerate in games though, that depends on your pc hardware.
As for going open source, not for now. I might make a library though. Anyways, the Yeelight API is open.
2nd October 2017, 03:45 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
On my Windows 7 PC, nothing happens when opening the file :/
.net v4.7 installed
7th October 2017, 12:19 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
my virus scanner is reporting a trojan in the .exe file on google drive. can someone confirm that its the case or a false positive?
virustotal#dot#com/de/file/d51723a0c893662dbb742a101abeb7b116d314783476f56e4a 7d69b7869a0035/analysis/1507371349/
15th October 2017, 06:55 PM |#10  
OP Member
Flag Barcelona

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetool

On my Windows 7 PC, nothing happens when opening the file :/
.net v4.7 installed

Working on it. Happens to some people.
15th October 2017, 06:56 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Barcelona

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMighty

my virus scanner is reporting a trojan in the .exe file on google drive. can someone confirm that its the case or a false positive?
virustotal#dot#com/de/file/d51723a0c893662dbb742a101abeb7b116d314783476f56e4a 7d69b7869a0035/analysis/1507371349/

I included the SlimDX dll so it could trigger your antivirus. The dll is open source and completely safe.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
led, light, rgb, xiaomi, yeelight

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)