Yeelight Toolbox

139 posts
Thanks Meter: 70

Post Reply Email Thread
2nd June 2019, 10:59 PM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi
Everything was working fine until I install win10 1903 build.Now when media mode starts nothing really happens except brightness low and high.Which was fine in 1809 build.I also tried latest and previous versions of yeelight too but no success.only media mode not working rest of yeelight toolbox works fine. light strip can be ON n OFF and its color can be changed etc.
Thx in advance.

4th July 2019, 08:05 PM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
In attempt to get it working, I messed my device list a bit. How can I clean it up? couldn't find where preferences are stored.

Great work.
13th July 2019, 07:12 PM |#173  
OP Senior Member
Flag Barcelona

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi518

In attempt to get it working, I messed my device list a bit. How can I clean it up? couldn't find where preferences are stored.

Great work.

Look for the yeelight toolbox folder under %localappdata%\JGR and open the file user.config. Delete the devices there
13th July 2019, 07:13 PM |#174  
OP Senior Member
Flag Barcelona

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1simpleguy

Hi
Everything was working fine until I install win10 1903 build.Now when media mode starts nothing really happens except brightness low and high.Which was fine in 1809 build.I also tried latest and previous versions of yeelight too but no success.only media mode not working rest of yeelight toolbox works fine. light strip can be ON n OFF and its color can be changed etc.
Thx in advance.

It works fine for me. Try clearing the app config under %localappdata%\JGR
13th July 2019, 08:56 PM |#175  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordi.id96

It works fine for me. Try clearing the app config under %localappdata%\JGR

Hi
I did tried as u advised but it has no effect in media mode.
20th July 2019, 05:39 PM |#176  

More
Hello,

The app worked fine and now I can't open it anymore... When I click the .exe nothing happens.
I'm on the latest version with all the necessary .net framework and SlimDX.
2nd August 2019, 02:00 PM |#177  

More
Movie Move Troubleshoot
Hello

I discovered this application yesterday. I felt this awesome.
This application worked on my desktop, I decided to add it into my laptop one and watch a movie with it. But the application does'nt work with :/ I installed SlidmDx from this url: code.google.com/archive/p/slimdx/downloads (I selected the SlimDX Runtime .NET 4.0 x64 (January 2012).msi) and the tollbox (the 3.1.0 once)
The toolbox reconize the window and the lamp. But when I start the movie mode, the application doesn't crash, but the lamp doesn't update colors from screen (nothing append); but the application looks to run because my computer performances downcrease when I launch it.
My computer is a surface Book 2, I don't know if it's the toolbox or slimdx who have a confics because the laptop can plug/unplug a graphic card easely.

When will we have the music mode ?
I am a developper, I can build some nodejs feature if you have somes ideas and need some help.

May you help me to solve this ?
5th August 2019, 11:17 AM |#178  

More
Hey guys
it does not find my lamp automatically.
But when i add it the manual way, i cannot control anything, the controls on the right side are greyed.
I also installed that Slimdx Runtime 4.0 thing...
Could you please help me to get this to work?
Thanks a lot

edit:
I didn't enable lan-control now it works just fine!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
led, light, rgb, xiaomi, yeelight

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)