Yeelight Toolbox

Search This thread

jordi.id96

Apr 8, 2014
Barcelona
Hey,
ty for the great work, sadly i cant get it started.
im getting this error:

I dont have slimdx installed, since their website is down. Is this maybe the problem?

Ok, i found here the dx runtime: https://code.google.com/archive/p/slimdx/downloads

Now i got another problem, when i search for my yeelight bulbs its says Invalid length for a Base-64 char array. Ty!

It's a known bug because something on the firmware has changed. I'm working on it.

jordi.id96

Apr 8, 2014
Barcelona
v3.0.2
· Reduced flickering in movie mode (UPDATE TO THE LATEST FIRMWARE REQUIRED).
· Bug fixes.

Last edited:

The_Butsmuts

Feb 8, 2019
hi I'm trying to install this amazing piece of software, but I have hit a wall.
The SlimDx website isn't online anymore and I can't find a recent version anywhere online, what do I do now?

Dreamclaw

Feb 9, 2019
Nice app!

That's an awesome app you have here! I do have a question though: do you plan to include a music mode for the desktop app?
I'd love to have music play on my PC and be able to make the lights flow with it, preferably from system audio input!
It would also be nice if this could work with more than 4 devices (let alone 1), as I actually have 7 of them :p

jordi.id96

Apr 8, 2014
Barcelona
That's an awesome app you have here! I do have a question though: do you plan to include a music mode for the desktop app?
I'd love to have music play on my PC and be able to make the lights flow with it, preferably from system audio input!
It would also be nice if this could work with more than 4 devices (let alone 1), as I actually have 7 of them :p

I do plan to include it, and of course will support groups.

Duarik

Apr 11, 2019
The truth is I don´t know if it's implemented but at least I did not find it.
To be able to add devices manually with the ip, I do not know why but it does not detect my device in any application that I tried, but in one of them I let it be manually and it worked.
I wish I could try yours, if you could add it in the future it would be great.

jordi.id96

Apr 8, 2014
Barcelona
v3.1.0
Added an option to add devices manually for those of you who can't get automatic discovery to work (Advanced -> Add device). It's still work in progress.

Reactions: Phyrene
Hi
Everything was working fine until I install win10 1903 build.Now when media mode starts nothing really happens except brightness low and high.Which was fine in 1809 build.I also tried latest and previous versions of yeelight too but no success.only media mode not working rest of yeelight toolbox works fine. light strip can be ON n OFF and its color can be changed etc.
Thx in advance.

Last edited:

adi518

Jul 4, 2019
In attempt to get it working, I messed my device list a bit. How can I clean it up? couldn't find where preferences are stored.

Great work.

jordi.id96

Apr 8, 2014
Barcelona
Hi
Everything was working fine until I install win10 1903 build.Now when media mode starts nothing really happens except brightness low and high.Which was fine in 1809 build.I also tried latest and previous versions of yeelight too but no success.only media mode not working rest of yeelight toolbox works fine. light strip can be ON n OFF and its color can be changed etc.
Thx in advance.

It works fine for me. Try clearing the app config under %localappdata%\JGR

DidyZ

Jul 20, 2019
Hello,

The app worked fine and now I can't open it anymore... When I click the .exe nothing happens.
I'm on the latest version with all the necessary .net framework and SlimDX.

dupasj

Aug 2, 2019
Movie Move Troubleshoot

Hello :)

I discovered this application yesterday. I felt this awesome.
This application worked on my desktop, I decided to add it into my laptop one and watch a movie with it. But the application does'nt work with :/ I installed SlidmDx from this url: code.google.com/archive/p/slimdx/downloads (I selected the SlimDX Runtime .NET 4.0 x64 (January 2012).msi) and the tollbox (the 3.1.0 once)
The toolbox reconize the window and the lamp. But when I start the movie mode, the application doesn't crash, but the lamp doesn't update colors from screen (nothing append); but the application looks to run because my computer performances downcrease when I launch it.
My computer is a surface Book 2, I don't know if it's the toolbox or slimdx who have a confics because the laptop can plug/unplug a graphic card easely.

When will we have the music mode ? :)
I am a developper, I can build some nodejs feature if you have somes ideas and need some help.

May you help me to solve this ?

benris

Jun 16, 2008
Hey guys
it does not find my lamp automatically.
But when i add it the manual way, i cannot control anything, the controls on the right side are greyed.
I also installed that Slimdx Runtime 4.0 thing...
Could you please help me to get this to work?
Thanks a lot

edit:
I didn't enable lan-control now it works just fine!!!

Last edited:

Binocs

Sep 16, 2019
Unable to detect any Yeelight bulbs

The Toolbox app on my Win10 pc is unable to detect my light bulbs anymore. I have recently changed 3 things that might effect this: Upgraded to Win10 version 1903 recently, added 3 more yeelights to the network(now 4 total), upgraded firmware version of all bulbs to 2.0.6_0051. I did all of these things recently so im not quite sure which one affected them to stop working. I always had the 1 bulb working flawlessly before all of this, but now none of them are detected(automatically and/or manually). Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts