By Decapper, Senior Member on 1st May 2015, 09:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th July 2015, 06:55 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 25

More
From that link I found share d22 I have found a lot of different things
Here is the link translated by google to d22 shares. Noticed maps and also a lot of different firmware in there.
http://translate.google.com.au/trans...D0&prev=search

Including this one which is RT01_20150702.rar could it be a later release? still trying to work out how to down load

Also found this RT01_xianzhi_BT_0701_.rar which I have no idea? Searched xianzhi which is someone famous

Seems wont be able to get an account with pan.baidu as it sends an activation code to a china mobile only.

14th July 2015, 10:49 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney

More
Ok... Gees I have been going since last post!

Anyway I have got the lastest file its build number 20150603

Had to take a chance as it would not burn sdcard in boot mode so I just went ahead and upgraded it.

Problem is there must be two versions of the firmware. As this one is built like my first one with no playstore. So Im going back to the firmware with playstore.

Going to keep an eye on that Baidu account see if the English one comes on.

Also the firmware on baidu that is dated the same as the firmware from your supplier is exactly the same. So English one should turn up in that baidu account
14th July 2015, 11:53 AM |#23  
Flag TOURCOING
Thanks Meter: 24

More
hello, i think that BT versions is for model with Bluetooth (it's an existing model on my seller link), i will try to flash firmware to have root, have a good day

PS : i can't have Baidu account, same problem that you for registration, i search for possibility on web
14th July 2015, 12:09 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney

More
I have account. Just let me know if you want a file off there. Very hard to get account and download needs the baidu manager as will fail under ie
14th July 2015, 12:17 PM |#25  
Flag TOURCOING

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decapper

I have account. Just let me know if you want a file off there. Very hard to get account and download needs the baidu manager as will fail under ie

thank's i have sucesseded to open a baidu account let's go to explore
14th July 2015, 12:20 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney

More
If you really want your own account... here is how to get verification number by sms http://hs3x.com/read-sms-85264522830.html
14th July 2015, 01:37 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Help please...
I need help. I have the same rear view mirror and I used the above (2nd link) to flash the previous one which was in there as I'm after the google play store. I followed what you did with the product write mode instead of startup.

The mirror booted up okay and there was no google play store. Am I missing something? Anyway, I did a re-set and now everything that was previously installed was erased...left with all Chinese language now...I can figure out how to get the English language on again, no problems.

Also while I was flashing this image, it asked me to choose which disk to flash into (E or F drive), and I had only the rear view mirror connected, so I went with what the computer was saying as my rear view drive (which was E), found that a bit strange.

Anyway, your help will be appreciated.....also, can you advise where I can get the Igo route apk...as it's now gone.
14th July 2015, 03:44 PM |#28  
Flag TOURCOING

More
hello, don't worry
i'm uploading you IGO to MEGA link, it's a file without maps it needs time.

For flashing, you don't need to connect you Mirror to PC, just take a MicroSD Card in a card adapter, use my MEGA link above for download Phoenix prog and firmware.
create your boot card and insert in Mirror and boot it, it will flash firmware (English not chineese )

after that i will guide you for continue, stay connected for my editing of this post or MEGA link

best regards

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by superboost

[/COLOR]Because it's difficult to find this firmware, i put it on a Mega download

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZEwxzAyJ!HzowmA...8d6lwX6Y4Q0IXY

for someone else who search

30 minutes for upload IGO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superboost For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift superboost Ad-Free
14th July 2015, 03:50 PM |#29  

More
Thanks for your help.

I should also advise that when i did a full reset, the programs (apks) that were initially there are no longer there and my mirror version is the one with the radar detector installed in it, so not sure if this will be the right image.

(aliexpress.com/item/New-5-Android-4-4-Rearview-mirror-1080P-Car-dvr-camera-parkings-video-recorder-Car-GPS/32348342123.html)

i have requested the original image from the seller (bought mine from ali express) in case some features don't work, but thanks again for your help.

Also, if you could upload the yfgo, will appreciate.
14th July 2015, 04:05 PM |#30  
Flag TOURCOING

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyinyiwale

Thanks for your help.

I should also advise that when i did a full reset, the programs (apks) that were initially there are no longer there and my mirror version is the one with the radar detector installed in it, so not sure if this will be the right image.

(aliexpress.com/item/New-5-Android-4-4-Rearview-mirror-1080P-Car-dvr-camera-parkings-video-recorder-Car-GPS/32348342123.html)

i have requested the original image from the seller (bought mine from ali express) in case some features don't work, but thanks again for your help.

Also, if you could upload the yfgo, will appreciate.

Take care, i have no radar detector and no Bluetooth in mine, the firmware i've posted is only for my model... don't play with flashing wrong firmware, it risk of bricking your item.... take care
14th July 2015, 04:27 PM |#31  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superboost

Take care, i have no radar detector and no Bluetooth in mine, the firmware i've posted is only for my model... don't play with flashing wrong firmware, it risk of bricking your item.... take care

Thanks, noted. Now to hunt down the firmware image.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)