By Decapper, Senior Member on 1st May 2015, 09:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd April 2019, 08:03 AM |#521  
Flag Cluj-Napoca
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybericebyte

Delete 1 .txt and rename the other to .bin.

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

To be honest if you couldn't figure out about renaming the file extension, then you probably shouldn't be doing any type of flashing or hacking on your devices. J/S IMO.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Try locating the reset button and holding it in for 90 seconds.

Thank you. I won't do it. A friend who is a GSM technician will do it, but he doesn't figure it out how can he upload the file to DVR via Testpoint if there is no USB connection. I'm just collecting information for him because he doesn't have to much time free.

I already tried that, but it doesn't work. Any other suggestion? Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_16s

Hello,

I have a mirror what is was playing with and format everything and can't fix it now I have the firmware but im missing the Preloader.....

I need this: preloader_cm10.bin

can anyone help me?

kind regards,

Alex

Alex, did you managed to fix your dvr using the file that Cybericebyte gave it? If yes, how? I have a similar problem with my Phisung E08+ dvr and the pc doesn't recognize it anymore (no usb connection, doesn't starts at all). Thank you!

23rd April 2019, 01:06 PM |#522  
Pamona
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Im not sure what you mean by no usb. but if it is what I think then as I said press and hold the reset button for 90 seconds. and leave it connected to the computer when you do it. but I really need a ton more information as to what is do or not doing when you connect the power.
The Following User Says Thank You to cybericebyte For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cybericebyte Ad-Free
24th April 2019, 07:41 AM |#523  
Flag Cluj-Napoca

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybericebyte

Im not sure what you mean by no usb. but if it is what I think then as I said press and hold the reset button for 90 seconds. and leave it connected to the computer when you do it. but I really need a ton more information as to what is do or not doing when you connect the power.

Hi Cybericebyte,

Let's start from beginning.

The seller sent me by mistake a faulty firmware. Since than the dvr doesn't starts anymore, it doesn't do anything, it doesn't boot.. We charged the battery externally, but the dvr doesn't do anything, the screen is black. My friend told me that he need the preloader_cm10 file so he can write the file on the dvr via testpoint because the computer doesn't recognize the dvr at all (I have connected the dvr to computer USB port and hold the reset button for 90s, but the computer still doesn't recognize the dvr - I used an HP desktop with Windows 10 Pro). The problem is that my friend told me that he was unable to identify on the mainboard the testpoint. Hope that I was pretty explicit and you could help me. Thank you!
28th May 2019, 12:42 PM |#524  
Flag Cluj-Napoca

More
Hi Cybericebyte,

Don't you have another suggestion for me? Holding the reset button for 90s it doesn't helped me. Thank you!
9th July 2019, 06:21 PM |#525  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
I'm looking at getting one of these sort of things, without wading through 50+ pages of posts, can i get clarification. Is it possible to add custom roms/root/add gapps? I'm assuming that most of these devices are essentially the same device/software or very close, I can see a whole bunch of them on the likes of aliexpress and they all look the same/same lollypop OS, just with different names.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)