Android reversing mirror model rt01

Search This thread

Decapper

May 6, 2013
Sydney
From that link I found share d22 I have found a lot of different things
Here is the link translated by google to d22 shares. Noticed maps and also a lot of different firmware in there.
http://translate.google.com.au/tran...862827&shareid=3212962299&third=0&prev=search

Including this one which is RT01_20150702.rar could it be a later release? still trying to work out how to down load
http://translate.google.com.au/tran...862827&shareid=3212962299&third=0&prev=search

Also found this RT01_xianzhi_BT_0701_.rar which I have no idea? Searched xianzhi which is someone famous

Seems wont be able to get an account with pan.baidu as it sends an activation code to a china mobile only.

Last edited:

Decapper

May 6, 2013
Sydney
Ok... Gees I have been going since last post!

Anyway I have got the lastest file its build number 20150603

Had to take a chance as it would not burn sdcard in boot mode so I just went ahead and upgraded it.

Problem is there must be two versions of the firmware. As this one is built like my first one with no playstore. So Im going back to the firmware with playstore.

Going to keep an eye on that Baidu account see if the English one comes on.

Also the firmware on baidu that is dated the same as the firmware from your supplier is exactly the same. So English one should turn up in that baidu account

superboost

Aug 24, 2007
TOURCOING
hello, i think that BT versions is for model with Bluetooth (it's an existing model on my seller link), i will try to flash firmware to have root, have a good day

PS : i can't have Baidu account, same problem that you for registration, i search for possibility on web

Last edited:

Decapper

May 6, 2013
Sydney
I have account. Just let me know if you want a file off there. Very hard to get account and download needs the baidu manager as will fail under ie

nyinyiwale

Jul 14, 2015
Help please...

I need help. I have the same rear view mirror and I used the above (2nd link) to flash the previous one which was in there as I'm after the google play store. I followed what you did with the product write mode instead of startup.

The mirror booted up okay and there was no google play store. Am I missing something? Anyway, I did a re-set and now everything that was previously installed was erased...left with all Chinese language now...I can figure out how to get the English language on again, no problems.

Also while I was flashing this image, it asked me to choose which disk to flash into (E or F drive), and I had only the rear view mirror connected, so I went with what the computer was saying as my rear view drive (which was E), found that a bit strange.

Anyway, your help will be appreciated.....also, can you advise where I can get the Igo route apk...as it's now gone.

superboost

Aug 24, 2007
TOURCOING
hello, don't worry
i'm uploading you IGO to MEGA link, it's a file without maps it needs time.

For flashing, you don't need to connect you Mirror to PC, just take a MicroSD Card in a card adapter, use my MEGA link above for download Phoenix prog and firmware.
create your boot card and insert in Mirror and boot it, it will flash firmware (English not chineese :))

after that i will guide you for continue, stay connected for my editing of this post or MEGA link

best regards

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Because it's difficult to find this firmware, i put it on a Mega download

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZEwxzAyJ!HzowmA3-bVbcCdZpY7tHsQ5sV2kLQ8d6lwX6Y4Q0IXY

for someone else who search :)

30 minutes for upload IGO

Last edited:

nyinyiwale

Jul 14, 2015
Thanks for your help.

I should also advise that when i did a full reset, the programs (apks) that were initially there are no longer there and my mirror version is the one with the radar detector installed in it, so not sure if this will be the right image.

(aliexpress.com/item/New-5-Android-4-4-Rearview-mirror-1080P-Car-dvr-camera-parkings-video-recorder-Car-GPS/32348342123.html)

i have requested the original image from the seller (bought mine from ali express) in case some features don't work, but thanks again for your help.

Also, if you could upload the yfgo, will appreciate.

superboost

Aug 24, 2007
TOURCOING
Thanks for your help.

I should also advise that when i did a full reset, the programs (apks) that were initially there are no longer there and my mirror version is the one with the radar detector installed in it, so not sure if this will be the right image.

(aliexpress.com/item/New-5-Android-4-4-Rearview-mirror-1080P-Car-dvr-camera-parkings-video-recorder-Car-GPS/32348342123.html)

i have requested the original image from the seller (bought mine from ali express) in case some features don't work, but thanks again for your help.

Also, if you could upload the yfgo, will appreciate.

Take care, i have no radar detector and no Bluetooth in mine, the firmware i've posted is only for my model... don't play with flashing wrong firmware, it risk of bricking your item.... take care

Last edited:

nyinyiwale

Jul 14, 2015
Hi

Have you found a way to download those rar files? I'm after the firmware for the rear view mirror with radar detection.
Problem is I don't read / know any Chinese, poor me...:rolleyes:

Processor type: Dualcore A23
Android version: 4.4.2
Firmware version: 4.4v2.0
Kernel version: 3.4.39
Device build number: rt01-eng 4.4.2 KVT49L 20150509 test-keys

milli786

Aug 18, 2006
Think I have same unit specs as you mentioned above but unable to install any apps even though unknown sources ticked. Have also tried to side load apps with adb. Seem to install but crash whenever try to start. Do you think the images you are using would work?

Model number: X5 MIPI
Processor type: Dualcore A23
Android version: 4.4.2
Firmware version: 4.4v2.0
Kernel version: 3.4.39
Device build number: aw84v2_x5_ys_mipi_150701v02

Decapper

May 6, 2013
Sydney
Ok the rar with Phoenix card is the img to use for playstore. You have to have a micro sdcard or Tf card whatever you want to call it. The Phoenix card reader sets up a sdcard. Do not use it directly on your mirror!

Phoenix card - browse to img. - hit production - hit burn- place sdcard in mirror - hold down power button till shutdown and hit shutdown. Wait for green bar to finish. Now put sdcard back in pc and hit on Phoenix card format to normal. Boot up you new mirror

If you select startup instead of production under Phoenix card it will set your sdcard for boot off that. You will find it takes forever and is slow, but is a good way to test your mirror if works with new firmware... Instead set it for production. If you have Phoenix card then that is the correct rat which contains the img that has playstore..

To use playstore click on the big navi icon and the it brings up a screen with gps info... Hold your finger until screen comes up with all programs installed... You may need to hold next to gps icon for it to work

P.s I had a lot of trouble with errors under Phoenix card. Just pull and push your sdcard and try again

Last edited:

nyinyiwale

Jul 14, 2015
Why use Igo? Google maps is the best choice I think

My version of the mirror has the radar detection inbuilt and apparently it works well with IGO, side by side.

I have not managed to find that particular version of the image and my seller (in Ali express) has advised " my item has no firmware..." Great!:rolleyes:

Is it possible for you to upload the car DVR apk? Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok the rar with Phoenix card is the img to use for playstore. You have to have a micro sdcard or Tf card whatever you want to call it. The Phoenix card reader sets up a sdcard. Do not use it directly on your mirror!

Phoenix card - browse to img. - hit production - hit burn- place sdcard in mirror - hold down power button till shutdown and hit shutdown. Wait for green bar to finish. Now put sdcard back in pc and hit on Phoenix card format to normal. Boot up you new mirror

If you select startup instead of production under Phoenix card it will set your sdcard for boot off that. You will find it takes forever and is slow, but is a good way to test your mirror if works with new firmware... Instead set it for production. If you have Phoenix card then that is the correct rat which contains the img that has playstore..

To use playstore click on the big navi icon and the it brings up a screen with gps info... Hold your finger until screen comes up with all programs installed... You may need to hold next to gps icon for it to work

P.s I had a lot of trouble with errors under Phoenix card. Just pull and push your sdcard and try again
    Android 4.4 Reversing Camera Mirror With A10,A23,A33 CPU

These mirrors come in many different flavours now. At time of edit post A33 x5 quadcore is the latest with 16GB. This newer unit can be rooted with kingroot apk version. I find I lose root after reboot for some reason. I haven't found a firmware for this mirror version as of yet. For some reason my mirror does not have a wifi antenna attached so poor signal unless 4 meters line of sight. Please becareful as from experience from buying 3 mirrors now, there can be huge differences to build quality even thou they look the same.

I'm not updating this thread with RT01 firmware anymore. Please check Baidu link below
    Also need this to load firmware to TF/microsd
    PhoenixCard_V310_20130618.rar
    To load new firm run Phoenixcard - Select image - Insert TF card/ Microsd - Choose burn (Try until magic) - Insert Tf Card into mirror and shutdown - After mirror firmware loaded you must format to normal or Tfcard will flash mirror again on reset

You may also find your firmware here. Let me know if you can't download it(use iPad to view)
    http://pan.baidu.com/wap/share/home?uk=4026862827&third=0

Yfgo.apk - Radar program (you need mirror with radar function)
    Yfgo.apk
    Thx to nyinyiwale

How to get root access:
    Download this settings.apk and run it! Thanks to Nick Nick
    Setup.apk (A23)
    Now you should have developer options - Enable usb debugging
    Now install on windows machine http://pdanet.co/ for android
    Then install kingo root http://www.kingoapp.com/android-root/download.htm

833251081_o.jpg

Specifications

Processor - Allwinner A13 Cortex A8 1.2GHz Dual Core
    Smart systems - Android 4.4 OS
    Screen - 5.0 inch HD 5 point touch screen
    Diplay resolution - 800X480 pixels
    DDR - Built in 512MB DDR 3
    Nand Flash - Built in 8GB (systems will occupy 1.72GB )
    External storage - Support Maximum 64GB TF card(not included)
    Image Sensor - 5.0 million pixel HD camera, 350 degree rotate front lens
    Lens angle view - Front 140 degree +back 120 degree
    Video Resolution - Front: 1920*1080(30f/s)/HD1280x720(30f/s) - Rear: 640X480 30f/s
    Video format - MP4
    Picture format - JPEG
    Compression - H.264
    Speaker - Built in
    MIC - Built in
    External I/O port
    1*USB 2.0
    1*TF card port:
    1* GPS port
    1*AV IN (support auto reverse function)

Dimensions - Main product size: 310x90x20mm (L x W x D)
    Your seller is very nice.

Thank you also.. Now have to work out how to install

This is a link I found on google
    http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=4026862827&shareid=3212962299&third=0

Link from your seller
    http://en.mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/ftnEx...1e4459433274&t=exs_ftn_download&code=231c0681
    hello, don't worry
    i'm uploading you IGO to MEGA link, it's a file without maps it needs time.

For flashing, you don't need to connect you Mirror to PC, just take a MicroSD Card in a card adapter, use my MEGA link above for download Phoenix prog and firmware.
    create your boot card and insert in Mirror and boot it, it will flash firmware (English not chineese :))

after that i will guide you for continue, stay connected for my editing of this post or MEGA link

best regards

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Because it's difficult to find this firmware, i put it on a Mega download

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZEwxzAyJ!HzowmA3-bVbcCdZpY7tHsQ5sV2kLQ8d6lwX6Y4Q0IXY

for someone else who search :)

30 minutes for upload IGO