FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Carperformance.se Uconnect Android system help.

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By trance728, Member on 17th June 2016, 08:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th October 2019, 09:32 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you guys for your help! For now I decided to run calibration process every system boot. I have to make these 4 clicks in screen corners and then OK, but it works stable so far, even if I have CarPlay dongle connected to USB and/or with Android Auto installed locally (although I think that Android Auto installed locally was not causing an issue for me) .
12th October 2019, 07:29 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
After some research, I found that carperformance is not a manufacturer of these devices. They are just reselling Chinese stuff. I found these devices here https://www.ecplaza.net/minisites/ke...roducts?page=1. Seems they are manufactured by company named Kllen or Kllenout. I haven't found any firmware upgrades on their websites yet, but I keep looking.
31st October 2019, 07:41 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amickiewicz

Thank you guys for your help! For now I decided to run calibration process every system boot. I have to make these 4 clicks in screen corners and then OK, but it works stable so far, even if I have CarPlay dongle connected to USB and/or with Android Auto installed locally (although I think that Android Auto installed locally was not causing an issue for me) .

I also decided to run calibration process every system boot. In last time I had much times this **** calibration issue without usb devices.

Carperformance should finally get their bug software under control. The emergency solutions are really cheap and annoying. We should expect more for that much money.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)