FORUMS

Eincar update bricks car radio cant go ahead more than boot logo. how to go recovery

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By faiq84, Junior Member on 30th December 2016, 09:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi
this is faiq from Karachi Pakistan.
I bought a Eincar Android car pc with cortex a9 chip 1gb 16gb full touch screen no physical hardware buttons
i bought this in january 2016 with android 4.2.2 installed

it was workign fine till last week. till iasked for lolypop upgrade to the seller where he provided the files . i downloaded unziip and copied the 2 files to the sd card and went into settings and clicked on system update
the device restarted and update started with weired screen. updated ended but never went back to the android.

now i restarted my car after 30 minutes of wait. the device doesnt moves ahead of the boot logo . it has a reset pin i resetted it but it restarts same boot logo.

now there are no physical buttons. i dont know how to go in recovery mode. or how to install firmware

I made a video for supplier support staff but they are not getting the issue resolved so far.

the video link is attached

please help me the unit seems dead

I AM UNABLE TO POST LINKS AND VIDEOS AS XDA IS NOT ALLOWING
ANY IDEA HOW CAN I ADD LINK IMAGE S AND YOUTUBE LINK
3rd April 2018, 03:06 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiq84

hi
this is faiq from Karachi Pakistan.
I bought a Eincar Android car pc with cortex a9 chip 1gb 16gb full touch screen no physical hardware buttons
i bought this in january 2016 with android 4.2.2 installed

it was workign fine till last week. till iasked for lolypop upgrade to the seller where he provided the files . i downloaded unziip and copied the 2 files to the sd card and went into settings and clicked on system update
the device restarted and update started with weired screen. updated ended but never went back to the android.

now i restarted my car after 30 minutes of wait. the device doesnt moves ahead of the boot logo . it has a reset pin i resetted it but it restarts same boot logo.

now there are no physical buttons. i dont know how to go in recovery mode. or how to install firmware

I made a video for supplier support staff but they are not getting the issue resolved so far.

the video link is attached

please help me the unit seems dead

I AM UNABLE TO POST LINKS AND VIDEOS AS XDA IS NOT ALLOWING
ANY IDEA HOW CAN I ADD LINK IMAGE S AND YOUTUBE LINK

Good day, did you solve this issue?? Mine does the same
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)