Finally! An Android Rear-View Mirror with sufficient storage!

Search This thread

andyxaspikes

Oct 7, 2008
I restored this to a mirror and the resolutions seems to be too big for it any ideas to modify before I flash the rom? I was able to get like 5 different ROMS for these "SmartRearview Mirror Complet (Missing an E)" and 1 boots with the incorrect screen resolution.

xysen0

Jan 21, 2009
Do you know how to connect from the other device - not Android - to the API of Car Assist APP ?

I would like to make:
[eu version]
VPN client on that dvr (Openvpn)
connect from linux home server to pull all files and/or events from the dashcam as done by the Car Assist APP
The vpn connection is to solve the problem with sending video files over 3g connection with non-public adresses.
So I would like to point the connections by IP - local over VPN.

Did anybody heard about something similar?

R3v3l1n0

Nov 10, 2010
need help

Sorry guys, I need help for my mirror rearview 7" dash cam. I had failed from flash and need preloader cm84 (ALPS.L0.MP2.V1.9_FX_V1.9.0_B) to relive my dash cam. Anybody have preloader for my dash cam? thank you for your support and help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys!
    As I've read, and also experienced myself, one of the big issues these Android Rearview mirrors have is that they only come with either 512mb or 1gb or system storage.
    That leaves you practically unable to install many applications (or any if you have the 512 version).
    Thankfully, I've found this mirror that finally comes with a decent system storage of 16gb!
    Check it out:

https://youtu.be/fW_PavSv91k

Specs:
    Android 5.0
    MediaTek 8382 Quad core @ 1.3 Ghz
    1GB Ram
    16GB System Storage
    Mali 400 MP
    SD up to 32GB
    1280x480 6.86 Screen
    1080p DVR
    3G + Wifi