Thanks Meter: 0

By goamir, Junior Member on 16th February 2016, 03:17 PM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
9th August 2019, 11:14 PM

More
nobex , 102 and the 3 music app not loading
Hi
I have 4.4.2 on hyundai tucson (2016) M8226 MGCOL1 17/01/2019 , did not run any of the hacks so far.
i noticed that nobex , 102 and the 3 music app not loading, clicking them does nothing.
Is there any way to solve it? i tried to look for then under the "application" tab to force close them or something but could not find them.

Any suggestions ? might factory reset solve it?

can i maybe use the flyaudiodata steps to install only the problematic apps using apk? oksagi steps

also i managed to get the firmware of the links in this thread , do they still work for my version ?

Thanks

11th August 2019, 07:09 PM

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIcf

Hi
I have 4.4.2 on hyundai tucson (2016) M8226 MGCOL1 17/01/2019 , did not run any of the hacks so far.
i noticed that nobex , 102 and the 3 music app not loading, clicking them does nothing.
Is there any way to solve it? i tried to look for then under the "application" tab to force close them or something but could not find them.

Any suggestions ? might factory reset solve it?

can i maybe use the flyaudiodata steps to install only the problematic apps using apk? oksagi steps

also i managed to get the firmware of the links in this thread , do they still work for my version ?

Thanks

managed to fix the above with a factory reset.
can i maybe use the flyaudiodata steps to install only the new apps using apk? oksagi steps
Thanks
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)