FORUMS

HACK Navigation/Multimedia systems KIA/HYUNDAI and install third-party applications

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By zavpasha, Senior Member on 21st January 2019, 09:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th November 2019, 03:23 PM |#251  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi All,

Can someone write it down step-by-step how to setup Audio Router v2.2?
The SoundAudio is working (but it cuts the audio, which i don't like), but not the Audio router.

Also which version of Spotify is working?
I have installed the latest and it stucks on the Spotify logo and nothing happens.

Thank you
17th November 2019, 09:32 PM |#252  
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I have purchased the HeadUnit Reloaded App on the xda labs center with my phone. But is there a way to get the apk? Because I would like to copy the apk file to the usb memory stick I will use on my car to install the apps (file manager....) . I would like to avoid to install xda lab center on my car to download the HeadUnit reloaded apk.
Thanks.
20th November 2019, 11:35 AM |#253  
Flag Rennes
Thanks Meter: 23

More
have U tried your car clock's time ? (hh:mm)
20th November 2019, 08:24 PM |#254  
Flag Toulouse

More
Another try: How can I get the apk of HeadUnit Reloaded? Because I paied for him with XDA labs on the phone, but I want to install it in my car system. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Actually I can't go to Android setting. When I choose Android setting, something appear but it goes back to Engineering mode. If I try once more, Engineering mode is close, it goes back to screensaver setting. Somebody has encountered this problem ?
20th November 2019, 09:08 PM |#255  
Flag Timisoara
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toug

Another try: How can I get the apk of HeadUnit Reloaded? Because I paied for him with XDA labs on the phone, but I want to install it in my car system. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Actually I can't go to Android setting. When I choose Android setting, something appear but it goes back to Engineering mode. If I try once more, Engineering mode is close, it goes back to screensaver setting. Somebody has encountered this problem ?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...0&postcount=49

You could have at least searched this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to cocomic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cocomic Ad-Free
21st November 2019, 08:02 PM |#256  
Flag Toulouse

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocomic

I have found it before your response but you're right, I could have searched.
21st November 2019, 09:38 PM |#257  
Flag Toulouse

More
Quote:

But now I can't get to install HeadUnit Reloaded on my eNiro. Because I can't retrieve the apk of the application to push it with a memory stick and when I install Xda Labs on the Niro, it fails to download applications. How can I get the apk? Or maybe somebody knows why download fails with Xda Labs.
Thanks
22nd November 2019, 05:08 PM |#258  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
kia niro 2019 ex android settings
Quote:

Hi, please help. i just purchase KIA NIRO 2019 ex.
I can get to engineering mode. but there's NO ALL APPS SETTINGS. ANDROID SETTINGS is nowhere to be found.
Is there any other way to show ANDROID SETTINGS?>

thanks!
23rd November 2019, 08:56 AM |#259  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Hi to all!

I'm considering buying a Hyundai i20 Premium 2019 model for europe.

The infotainment system that holds is a 7 inch display with android auto function, but with no navigation options as a plain headunit.

My question is, does anyone own this model (or similar i20) and if he does, did he managed to get into engineering mode?

I'd like to be able to install Here maps and have autonomous navigation without the need of using AA.
I'm also interested in using AA wirelessly (officialy it only supports connection through cable).

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work on this thread. The information in this thread is awesome!
26th November 2019, 12:52 PM |#260  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 51

Donate to Me
More
Does anyone have any information about the engineering mode of Kia Seltos (India)??
27th November 2019, 02:14 AM |#261  
Flag sacramento
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I looked but didn't see an answer for this so I'll ask. I have a 2019 Kia optima. I'm in the US so i have a US version I suppose. I cannot get into engineering mode with the directions provided. Does anyone out there have a solutionfor a US 2019 Kia optima?

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM -----
The Following User Says Thank You to mikeb143777 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikeb143777 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)