FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HACK Navigation/Multimedia systems KIA/HYUNDAI and install third-party applications

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By zavpasha, Senior Member on 21st January 2019, 10:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th November 2019, 03:14 AM |#261  
Flag sacramento
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I looked but didn't see an answer for this so I'll ask. I have a 2019 Kia optima. I'm in the US so i have a US version I suppose. I cannot get into engineering mode with the directions provided. Does anyone out there have a solutionfor a US 2019 Kia optima?

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM -----
The Following User Says Thank You to mikeb143777 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikeb143777 Ad-Free
27th November 2019, 01:05 PM |#262  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi.124

Update on another model thet does not allow the "full engineering menu":
2018 Elantra SEL USA version.
NO: Cannot access the engineering mode that enables app installations (7 taps over 3 points on settings/screensaver).
YES. Can access the engineering mode from Settings/System Info (5 taps left - 1 tab right).

Looking forward to the hero that finds out how to jailbreak these versions!!

Didn't work on my USA SEL Elantra. Could you make a video for it?
The Following User Says Thank You to M25201 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift M25201 Ad-Free
27th November 2019, 02:33 PM |#263  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by javi.124

update on another model thet does not allow the "full engineering menu":
2018 elantra sel usa version.
No: Cannot access the engineering mode that enables app installations (7 taps over 3 points on settings/screensaver).
Yes. Can access the engineering mode from settings/system info (5 taps left - 1 tab right).

Looking forward to the hero that finds out how to jailbreak these versions!!

edit: I was able to access it!!
The Following User Says Thank You to M25201 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift M25201 Ad-Free
29th November 2019, 10:45 PM |#264  
Flag Casablanca
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M25201

edit: I was able to access it!!

Can you tell us how did you do that ?
Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to nightyman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nightyman Ad-Free
7th December 2019, 10:03 PM |#265  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How can upgrade software for kia optima?
Hi mr engineer
I have KIA OPTIMA 2017. Monitor of it same your monitor completely, but it doesn’t have setting, screensaver icons and etc. even i can’t change the clock!!! Therefor i decided to change software of multimedia. But i have problem. How can realize software model of multimedia(GEN1,GEN2,GEN3, GEN4 or iAVN)? I ‘ve downloaded all of version. But when i put SD CARD, nothing happen!!!
Please please please help me.
I like to know how can achieve engineering mode. 7 tap left to rigt, 5 tap with 2 finger, 5 tap left and one tap right, push 1 finger for 10 second???
11th December 2019, 01:21 AM |#266  

More
Hello everyone nice to meet you all!

I've just bought Kia Optima 2016 SXL from USA. Car will be used in Europe. Is there any way to change Navi system from USA to EU and using SD Card with EU maps? Or maybe just edit radio frequency scaner from US to EU version

imgur.com/c7oQ3am

For now this is the only photo of my Navi system. Car is still in transit.
11th December 2019, 07:21 AM |#267  

More
How can upgrade software for kia optima?
Hi mr engineer
I have KIA OPTIMA 2017. Monitor of it same your monitor completely, but it doesn’t have setting, screensaver icons and etc. even i can’t change the clock!!! Therefor i decided to change software of multimedia. But i have problem. How can realize software model of multimedia(GEN1,GEN2,GEN3, GEN4 or iAVN)? I ‘ve downloaded all of version. But when i put SD CARD, nothing happen!!!
Please please please help me.
I like to know how can achieve engineering mode. 7 tap left to rigt, 5 tap with 2 finger, 5 tap left and one tap right, push 1 finger for 10 second???
Today, 04:58 AM |#268  
Flag sacramento
Thanks Meter: 5

More
[QUOTE=kabauz;79042898]Hello,

I can get to engineering menu, but when i try to go to android settings, it takes me back to screensaver menu. Any ideas?

Car is 2019 Optima[/QUOTE

Hello, I have the 2019 Optima as well. Mine is the US model. Do you have the US model? If you do, please tell me how you got into engineering mode because I cannot access mine. Thanks!
Today, 12:39 PM |#269  

More
Bom dia amigo,
Desde já os meus PARABENS pelo post e pela partilha de conhecimento.
Será que me pode ajudar? Eu tento tudo e mais alguma coisa para desbloquear a tela (para aparecer a parte de meter o código) mas nada).
Faco a sequencia rápida, lenta, com um dedo com dois. Nada faz aparecer a parte do código.
Consegue me ajudar?
Tenho um KIA PROCEED de 2019 a diesel.

Obrigado
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)