FORUMS

HACK Navigation/Multimedia systems KIA/HYUNDAI and install third-party applications

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By zavpasha, Senior Member on 21st January 2019, 09:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd March 2020, 09:05 PM |#381  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krilok

Would you mind maybe showing us the exact steps and exact points on the display that have to be pressed? It would be much appreciated... Thank you.

I prepared this sketch for you.
I don't know how much time we have to type the date on the virtual keyboard. I type quite fast, it is working at 100% ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1584993632459_1584993609312_clavier.jpg
Views:	606
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	4977489  
The Following User Says Thank You to Xof_fr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Xof_fr Ad-Free
23rd March 2020, 09:18 PM |#382  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xof_fr

I don't know how much time we have to type the date on the virtual keyboard. I type quite fast, it is working at 100% ...

Thank you very much. I'll try again in the morning and post feedback... 😉
24th March 2020, 05:23 PM |#383  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xof_fr

Just wanted to confirm I managed to enter into engineering mode with the steps you described; I was typing the '0' in the wrong place, but following your diagram I successful accessed all the options. Thank you...
29th March 2020, 03:51 PM |#384  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
video pls
30th March 2020, 08:10 AM |#385  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Micom
Has anyone accessed the engineering menu on a Micom unit (Hyundai i20 2020) and managed to sideload any app?
I can get into a type of engineering menu but it has no Android settings
30th March 2020, 01:18 PM |#386  

More
any updates about new 10 inch kia/hyundai media? I have found an open source linux kernel from LGE community with model name like on Kia Soul 3 (2020) and it looks like an pure linux OS, not Android OS opensource.lge.com/osSch/list?types=ALL&search=IAH1484SKEG
30th March 2020, 08:49 PM |#387  
Michigan
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Looking for a method that will get me into the hidden menu for kia optima 2016 sxl ☹️
1st April 2020, 01:12 PM |#388  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaXceed

Yap, we have only this like engineering mode. Only dealer mode. Tycson 2019/2020 same ******(

Hello,
Can you help me ?
I don't know the difference between "engineering mode" and "dealer mode".
Can you explain to me ?
Do you think that's possible to unlock some hidden options in a specific mod like TSR (Traffic Sign Recognition) System ?

Thank you for helping !
3rd April 2020, 07:51 AM |#389  
Flag Barcelona

More
version 191209 only pass 2998. Doesn't accept any other password.
3rd April 2020, 06:57 PM |#390  

More
Hard reset or flush the system
I have my screen stuck on updating with no bar for progress and the screen keep flashing for few times and then restart and so on, been doing this for days, kia niro 2017 hybrid Korean, I tried the hard reset button on the dashboard with a pin but it didn't work, also how I reached here? I went to settings in software update and it said there is an update on memory and I hit update. With the lockdown there is no way to get this fixed with a dealer so your expertise and help are highly appreciated, I am sure there has to be a hard reset since it's an android like holding 3 keys together like with normal phones.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryangrimesuk

I have this exact same problem, we can’t acces menus to factory reset as it just boots up saying updating and then restarts over and over again. You can hear radio but nothing else works.. can you access the recovery menu at all e.g by pressing reset button and holding power?

This happened after I clicked update in menus , now I just get bootlooo, any advice would
Be greatly appreciated.

I am having the same problem. Did you find a solution please

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

[QUOTE=zavpasha;79405045]There are answers for your questions in this topic,

I cant find answer please help
4th April 2020, 09:15 PM |#391  

More
Does this trick work for the latest software 2020 for Hyundai gen 5.x? Sop 008.1.191209 ?

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

[QUOTE=Abdcan;82175801]I have my screen stuck on updating with no bar for progress and the screen keep flashing for few times and then restart and so on, been doing this for days, kia niro 2017 hybrid Korean, I tried the hard reset button on the dashboard with a pin but it didn't work, also how I reached here? I went to settings in software update and it said there is an update on memory and I hit update. With the lockdown there is no way to get this fixed with a dealer so your expertise and help are highly appreciated, I am sure there has to be a hard reset since it's an android like holding 3 keys together like with normal phones.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

I am having the same problem. Did you find a solution please

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zavpasha

There are answers for your questions in this topic,

I cant find answer please help

There are 2 ways of fixing this.
If you are lucky you can fix it with the method I have described in ioniq forum.
And if you are unlucky which I think you are , then it has to be soldered a small wire to a place. So it has reset the boot loop.

If you know how to solder there is a guide , or else I know a guy in Germany, on a German forum who has fixed it for several people .

Here is the tuturial for the easy fix
https://www.ioniqforum.com/threads/i...t-radio.34117/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)