FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

hacking nac peugeot

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By crazychimp80, Junior Member on 15th February 2019, 03:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hello,
anyone can help me to find a way to unlock/hack the infotainment system on the new peugeot 3008/5008 ecc.
i've tried to hold note button for engineering mode but only for spy menu.
anyone have more differently code for unlock android setting? for example how the kia/hyundai cars?
please sorry for my english....
26th February 2019, 10:02 AM |#2  

More
I found the code 1122 to access the radio monitor...
28th February 2019, 10:07 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
hi guys, I'm also looking for a way to get into the hidden menu of the NAC (3d Connect Nav) Peugeot. My car is a 2008, with CarPlay, Mirrorlink and Android Auto. Now compared to what I saw for the KIA, I would try to figure out if there is a chance to enter the system that is declared Linux, and find a gateway like an android virtual emulator, on which even turns android auto, to install other applications directly on the multimedia of the car. The only 2 codes we know are: 1111 1122, the first for spylogs, the second one gives us a series of info on the system, but apparently they are only legible and there is no way to get inside. In practice using the code 1122 the first time also gave me only info on the radio, but then typing in increasing order the following codes and typing 1122 again, for several times I have drawn many other info. I took pictures that I would like to share with you to find out if there is a chance to find a way.
The Following User Says Thank You to umbeluxa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift umbeluxa Ad-Free
28th February 2019, 01:53 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by umbeluxa

hi guys, I'm also looking for a way to get into the hidden menu of the NAC (3d Connect Nav) Peugeot. My car is a 2008, with CarPlay, Mirrorlink and Android Auto. Now compared to what I saw for the KIA, I would try to figure out if there is a chance to enter the system that is declared Linux, and find a gateway like an android virtual emulator, on which even turns android auto, to install other applications directly on the multimedia of the car. The only 2 codes we know are: 1111 1122, the first for spylogs, the second one gives us a series of info on the system, but apparently they are only legible and there is no way to get inside. In practice using the code 1122 the first time also gave me only info on the radio, but then typing in increasing order the following codes and typing 1122 again, for several times I have drawn many other info. I took pictures that I would like to share with you to find out if there is a chance to find a way.

First of all, does anyone know that LINUX can run Android within? Would it be possible to enter the NAC system to install Android apps?
The Following User Says Thank You to umbeluxa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift umbeluxa Ad-Free
15th August 2019, 02:19 PM |#5  

More
Any progress here?
I'm also try to hack in the nac.
I scanned for open ports in Bluetooth and Wifi but all ports are closed.
Does anyone has another idea how i can get access to the system files?
26th September 2019, 09:46 AM |#6  

More
The source code is published here.
https://www.groupe-psa.com/en/oss/
28th September 2019, 12:37 PM |#7  

More
It's from the RCC, not the NAC.
RCC is from Bosch and the NAC from Continental.

And it's useless unless you have the login data or the schematics from the board because all ports are closed.
Maybe a secret code open the ports.
But so far only 1111 and 1122 are known.
5th October 2019, 01:21 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy_Nuts

It's from the RCC, not the NAC.
RCC is from Bosch and the NAC from Continental.

And it's useless unless you have the login data or the schematics from the board because all ports are closed.
Maybe a secret code open the ports.
But so far only 1111 and 1122 are known.

According to information published on https://fccid.io/ZFW-NACEUR2. This should be the source of the NAC WAVE 2 and 3.
Excludes are sources of proprietary software.
It seems that the software developed for the RCC unit, is (partly?) used for the NAC.

The base of the OS is GENIVI. A linux based OS developed for in car systems.
https://events.static.linuxfound.org...%20systems.pdf.
It is designed to prevent the hacking of the system in any way.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)