hacking nac peugeot

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By crazychimp80, Junior Member on 15th February 2019, 04:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st October 2019, 01:48 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i do not understand too how to install these programms , can you eplain , please?

step by step would be the best.

thanks
2nd November 2019, 02:02 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I'll try to detail the steps for Windows as soon as I get a chance.

I installed Qt 5.12.5 + Microsoft Visual Studio 2015. When configuring the Qt Kit, I selected no C compiler and "Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler 14.0 (x86_amd64)" as the C++ compiler. After that I was able to build and run the DLT Viewer project.

The lz4 command-line utility is pretty straight-forward. Simply run "lz4.exe <file name>.dlt.lz4" to extract the files.
The Following User Says Thank You to BobM2019 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BobM2019 Ad-Free
2nd November 2019, 02:06 AM |#13  

More
That's a problem fo me, I could install qt and visual but that's all.

I do not have exe files for iz4 and for dlt I do not have too.

So if you could do a tutorial with links step by step it would be verry cool

Thanks
12th November 2019, 07:40 AM |#14  

More
No answer
10th December 2019, 11:51 PM |#15  

More
DLT Viewer - Step by Step for Windows
I have been busy, so it took me some time The output of DLT Viewer will probably make no sense to many people, but you can draw your own conclusion at the end. I uninstalled and re-installed everything from scratch to note down each step. This assumes that you have exported the spy logs using code 1111 and that you have placed them on your PC.
  1. Download a tool to extract the lz4 compressed spy logs.
    • None of the 7-zip tools/plugins worked for me.
    • From the command-line you can use one of the binaries here: github.com/lz4/lz4/releases . Simply run "lz4.exe <file name>.dlt.lz4" from the command-line to extract the files.
    • For a GUI interface, see reboot.pro/topic/22062-lz4-compressor . Within the tool, in the VHD file field you need to select your lz4 file (e.g. "1_startup_20190924_181656.dlt.lz4"). Select the output folder in the Lz4 Folder field. Leave the LZ4 field empty. Click on the COMPRESS button to extract the file (I know, the name of the button doesn't make sense).
    • You should end up with a .dlt file.
  2. Download and install Visual Studio Community Edition 2015: stackoverflow.com/questions/44290672/how-to-download-visual-studio-community-edition-2015-not-2017
    • During installation select Custom install and Programming Languages -> Visual C++
  3. Download and unzip DLT Viewer: github.com/GENIVI/dlt-viewer/archive/master.zip
  4. Download and install Qt 5.12.6: download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.12/5.12.6/qt-opensource-windows-x86-5.12.6.exe
    • During installation select the following component: Qt -> Qt 5.12.6 -> MSVC 2015 64-bit
  5. Configure the compiler in Qt
    • Go to the Tools menu -> Options
    • Select Kits in the left pane -> Kits tab
    • Click on "Dekstop Qt 5.12.6 ..." under "Auto-detected"
    • Select for Compiler C: <No compiler>
    • Select for Compiler C++: Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler 14.0 (amd64)
  6. Compile and run the DLT Viewer project
    • Within Qt click on Open Project and open the BuildDltViewer.pro project in the unzipped folder of DLT Viewer.
    • Qt will switch to the Projects page (otherwise click on Projects on the left)
    • For the Active Project, BuildDltViewer should be selected
    • Click on Configure Project on the right
    • Go to the Build menu -> Build Project ...
    • When the build is finished, go the Build menu -> Run
    • Go to File -> Open and open one of the .dlt files.
    • The DLT Viewer manual can be found here: at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/PROJ/DLT+Viewer+Manual

I haven't spent much time looking at the DLT Viewer output, so I cannot help anyone to decipher that. Obviously feel free to share any of your findings.
The Following User Says Thank You to BobM2019 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BobM2019 Ad-Free
2nd January 2020, 04:29 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
New Codes Found
Nice work, Bob.

I live in Brazil and my Citroen C4 Cactus seems to use this same unit.
I reached the "Expert Mode" pressing MENU for 10 seconds and the tried the 1111 and 1122 codes.
Here 1111 brings me up the "spy" files, that I extracted using a pendrive, lz4.exe and read with a simple text editor, that does not show the file in a structure but give a good idea that what is inside it.
1122 brings only radio information.
Some news, discovered in this interaction:
1144 disabled the system beep.
1155 enabled the system beep.
I´m just downloading the source code to have an idea on how it works.

I found some schematics at web a few months ago. I will try to recover it and post here.
It will be wondering if we can get Android Auto Wireless working with these units.

Regards,

Estefano

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobM2019

I have been busy, so it took me some time The output of DLT Viewer will probably make no sense to many people, but you can draw your own conclusion at the end. I uninstalled and re-installed everything from scratch to note down each step. This assumes that you have exported the spy logs using code 1111 and that you have placed them on your PC.

1. Download a tool to extract the lz4 compressed spy logs.
    • None of the 7-zip tools/plugins worked for me.
    • From the command-line you can use one of the binaries here: github.com/lz4/lz4/releases . Simply run "lz4.exe <file name>.dlt.lz4" from the command-line to extract the files.
    • For a GUI interface, see reboot.pro/topic/22062-lz4-compressor . Within the tool, in the VHD file field you need to select your lz4 file (e.g. "1_startup_20190924_181656.dlt.lz4"). Select the output folder in the Lz4 Folder field. Leave the LZ4 field empty. Click on the COMPRESS button to extract the file (I know, the name of the button doesn't make sense).
    • You should end up with a .dlt file.
  2. Download and install Visual Studio Community Edition 2015: stackoverflow.com/questions/44290672/how-to-download-visual-studio-community-edition-2015-not-2017
    • During installation select Custom install and Programming Languages -> Visual C++
  3. Download and unzip DLT Viewer: github.com/GENIVI/dlt-viewer/archive/master.zip
  4. Download and install Qt 5.12.6: download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.12/5.12.6/qt-opensource-windows-x86-5.12.6.exe
    • During installation select the following component: Qt -> Qt 5.12.6 -> MSVC 2015 64-bit
  5. Configure the compiler in Qt
    • Go to the Tools menu -> Options
    • Select Kits in the left pane -> Kits tab
    • Click on "Dekstop Qt 5.12.6 ..." under "Auto-detected"
    • Select for Compiler C: <No compiler>
    • Select for Compiler C++: Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler 14.0 (amd64)
  6. Compile and run the DLT Viewer project
    • Within Qt click on Open Project and open the BuildDltViewer.pro project in the unzipped folder of DLT Viewer.
    • Qt will switch to the Projects page (otherwise click on Projects on the left)
    • For the Active Project, BuildDltViewer should be selected
    • Click on Configure Project on the right
    • Go to the Build menu -> Build Project ...
    • When the build is finished, go the Build menu -> Run
    • Go to File -> Open and open one of the .dlt files.
    • The DLT Viewer manual can be found here: at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/PROJ/DLT+Viewer+Manual

I haven't spent much time looking at the DLT Viewer output, so I cannot help anyone to decipher that. Obviously feel free to share any of your findings.

The Following User Says Thank You to ricardoestefano For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ricardoestefano Ad-Free
13th January 2020, 04:56 PM |#17  
Flag Geneva
Thanks Meter: 7

More
NAC Wave 2 codes (from German PSA forum)

1111 Spy log generation

1122 Master mask

1130 Information about amplifier, battery etc

1133 Information about radio / received / freq

1134 Information on satellites and services

1135 TomTom version

1136 Information about WiFi devices

1137 current user status, temp.

1138 Linux, USB, processor utilization

1139 GPU memory load

1140 connection status WiFi, tethering, Bluetooth, rndis, ipadreesen and macadressen and much more.

1141 Connected USB devices

1142 ATB connection

1143 no information without serial connection

1144 tone becomes quieter

1145 Provider status, SMS status

1146 Download status

Hope this would help
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pedrera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pedrera Ad-Free
13th January 2020, 07:35 PM |#18  

More
Pretty Good work BobM2019!!!

Thank you, I will try it.

For the Swiss man:

What source is the German side for the codes?

When did they wrote these info?
15th January 2020, 02:00 AM |#19  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchtheMitch

What source is the German side for the codes?
When did they wrote these info?

https://www.google.com/search?q=peug...%22+%221155%22
9th March 2020, 03:51 PM |#20  

More
Peugeot Naceur wave 2Continental Serial Connection
With TX and Rx it is possible to get in the serial console of the head unit.

But it asks for a login and password.

Imx6x-std login:
Password:

Tried a lot of things, like root and pass.

Left pass empty but nothing works.

Anybody a clue?
12th March 2020, 11:28 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
HI guys, I've a new 3008 Allure version and i want to enable the iCockpit color personalization how to GT Line model. Is it possible? I think and hope yes
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)