FORUMS

I improved android headunit sound Dramastically...

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By john-s, Junior Member on 23rd April 2020, 12:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have Atoto A6 pro 10''and after installing I was very disapointed with sound quality.The Atoto A6 replaced a double din pioneer,great sound smaller screen and not all the capabilities of the android unit.

After looking into DSP'S I came across the DEQ-S1000A Pioneer.Paid Roughly $250 Cad taxes etc.

This unit is very simple to install and made my system sound night and day better.The dsp is basically a headless headunit with dsp.I have read many places putting down the pioneer DEQ saying its a waste of money.Anyway just wanted to share to anyone that is not happy with sound quality whith android headunit,or even stock HU.The bang for the buck is definitly there.

I dont work for pioneer or affiliated but just wanted to share my experience.

Feel free to ask me anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to john-s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift john-s Ad-Free
23rd April 2020, 06:38 PM |#2  
Flag North Pole
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Does seem like a good dsp and good way to get good clean signal to send to the amp to then send to the speakers 14 watts isn't much.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
23rd April 2020, 06:53 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
14 watts not much
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjkrisa

Does seem like a good dsp and good way to get good clean signal to send to the amp to then send to the speakers 14 watts isn't much.

May not be but sounds really good with aftermarket 6.5's
Its a great way to get good sound from a crappy sounding hU,without replacing the HU.

If pioneer and the other big names made a 10'' screen I may have went with that to begin with.I know sony has a 8.9 screen but it has no web browsing abilities and costs more then my atoto 10'' and DSP together.
23rd April 2020, 08:31 PM |#4  
Flag North Pole
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Well even with upgraded headunit there not sending much out either but if your happy with the volume and quality you get that's all that matters.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)