9 Vote(s)
5.77%
Something even more awsome

3 Vote(s)
1.92%
Remove speed lockout

6 Vote(s)
3.85%
Add features (i.e. movies on the screen/games)

16 Vote(s)
10.26%

Rooted Jeep Cherokee '14 uConnect

50 posts
Thanks Meter: 21

By cm0002, Member on 5th September 2015, 04:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd February 2020, 08:48 PM |#261  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am heartbroken. For four days I have been trying to change the USA version to Europe in my Cherokee 2015. I think I drove with a USB stick about a million kilometers from home to the garage Unfortunately, the version in it is 18.11.07. I have read that it is not possible to downgrade to 16:xx:xx to use your software. Do you have any idea? I'm not a programmer, but maybe someone would modify version 18.11.07 or newest 18.45.01? What do U think about it?
22nd February 2020, 11:26 PM |#262  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Well after updating my original MY14 uconnect 8.4 beyond what would allow me to bypass run custom scripts I have since bought a 2nd hand MY16 8.4 uconnect radio and would like to try again to activate some of the custom hacks and new maps. It is currently running vs14 software and I would like to update to whatever is the latest software that still allows for running custom scripts. However I can't seem to find much info or a download for the MY16 radios. Does anyone have a link they can share. Also the files shared here I can't seem to get the boot.luascriot to run which turns on DAB and performance pages etc. It's been a while since I last tried and maybe I have forgotten how to do it properly but it appears the MY16 radios are slightly different so anyone with a MY16 that has done it and can offer any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blackberry, jeep, qnx, root, uconnect

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)