Here are the links -
I tried the 1740 version in my 2017 Baleno Alpha model, but unfortunately the installation is being failed every time.. I tried flashing almost 10 times.
It is a valid news that, it is working properly for some older models of Baleno, Ciaz and S-Cross.
Now I have successfully flashed my 2017 Baleno with 1740 versions, but Android Auto is not working. I followed the below steps (Please do it on your own risk) :
1. I took out the SD Card for Map Data, backed Up the data and Formatted with https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/index.html
2. I have put the 1740 update from here
3. Did the flashing by putting the SD Card in the card slot of the HU and then put my car into ACC mode.
4. It failed at 96% and then automatically restarted and completed the flashing to 100%. (Keep it in mind, during 85% or so, the HU screen will flicker. So, please wait for 2-3 mins when you see your HU screen goes off.)
5. Now my software version is 1740, HU has become smoother and more responsive.
.... BUT ANDROID AUTO IS NOT BEING DETECTED. (As it is same for all late 2016 and 2017 Baleno cars).
I found a link
, Here it is officially announced that 2015 Baleno, Ciaz, Ertiga and S-Cross now supports Android Auto. So, I am sure it will come for 2016 and 2017 models as well.