FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Suzuki SLDA

524 posts
Thanks Meter: 166
 
By m00n61, Senior Member on 2nd March 2016, 06:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th July 2017, 08:33 AM |#101  
ashwinrajsr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
Works perfectly on 2016 Ciaz ZDi Plus. Failed at 96% the first time and flash succeeded the second time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
 
 
20th July 2017, 02:15 PM |#102  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch_sandeep

Thanks a ton Kalyan.
Downloading the file now. hopefully it works. Any steps to be followed ?

Edit:

I installed it and it is same 750 version. Not the 1740 version which we are waiting for.
Anyways thanks for the file Kalyan.

If you could get hold of 1740 from your sources that would help a lot of people here. Thanks in advance.

Here you go, the much awaited 1740 version....
https://mega.nz/#!GAUkjKwY!LNE3D1r9_...NrXREEZfw_cDY8

Initially failed at 96%, had to re-try to successfully install the same on S-Cross Zeta.
20th July 2017, 02:38 PM |#103  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch_sandeep

Thanks a ton Kalyan.
Downloading the file now. hopefully it works. Any steps to be followed ?

Edit:

I installed it and it is same 750 version. Not the 1740 version which we are waiting for.
Anyways thanks for the file Kalyan.

If you could get hold of 1740 from your sources that would help a lot of people here. Thanks in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5a...ew?usp=sharing
It will fail in first pass at 96%. So go for second pass also after it.
20th July 2017, 08:41 PM |#104  
prathamesh arolkar's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Flashed it in my 2016 Sx4 S-cross 1.6 alpha. Installed as expected. First 96% error then smooth flash and bootup. Has anyone found android auto a bit laggy, while scrolling etc? Or is it due to my now ancient Galaxy s5?

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by parijatmohor


I tried the 1740 version in my 2017 Baleno Alpha model, but unfortunately the installation is being failed every time.. I tried flashing almost 10 times.
It is a valid news that, it is working properly for some older models of Baleno, Ciaz and S-Cross.


2017 suzuki models (and some from 2016 end) are having bit of a problem while flashing this 1740 Sw. Revert to your original Sw version and wait for another leak or Suzuki to update it officially.
20th July 2017, 09:01 PM |#105  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I tried flashing it on european 2015 Suzuki Vitara and got stuck on 54%. Had to revert to 850 version. Guess this fw is not for European market ☹️
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momsolito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift momsolito Ad-Free
21st July 2017, 10:44 PM |#106  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by momsolito

I tried flashing it on european 2015 Suzuki Vitara and got stuck on 54%. Had to revert to 850 version. Guess this fw is not for European market ☹️

I had exactly the same problem, stuck on 54% on my s-cross. Suzuki center told me that 1740 or 1840 are for different hardware. Which means that there is no update working on Android auto for our entertainment system.
The Following User Says Thank You to buscejo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift buscejo Ad-Free
24th July 2017, 11:53 AM |#107  
Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Now I have successfully flashed my 2017 Baleno HU with 1740 versions, but Android Auto is not working. I followed the below steps (Please do it on your own risk) :

1. I took out the SD Card for Map Data, backed Up the data and Formatted with https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/index.html.
2. I have put the 1740 update from here.
3. Did the flashing by putting the SD Card in the card slot of the HU and then put my car into ACC mode.
4. It failed at 96% and then automatically restarted and completed the flashing to 100%. (Keep it in mind, during 85% or so, the HU screen will flicker. So, please wait for 2-3 mins when you see your HU screen goes off.)
5. Now my software version is 1740, HU has become smoother and more responsive.
.... BUT ANDROID AUTO IS NOT BEING DETECTED. (As it is same for all late 2016 and 2017 Baleno cars).

I found a link, Here it is officially announced that 2015 Baleno, Ciaz, Ertiga and S-Cross now supports Android Auto. So, I am sure it will come for 2016 and 2017 models as well.
24th July 2017, 12:14 PM |#108  
Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parijatmohor

I found a link, Here it is officially announced that 2015 Baleno, Ciaz, Ertiga and S-Cross now supports Android Auto. So, I am sure it will come for 2016 and 2017 models as well.

You missed a "-" at the end, meaning "2015-". It says, 2015 onwards as far as I can interpret.
24th July 2017, 12:25 PM |#109  
Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyabhi

You missed a "-" at the end, meaning "2015-". It says, 2015 onwards as far as I can interpret.

Not sure. But according to the unofficial flashes done by the people, the AA is working for only 2015 and early 2016 models. Lets see, and wish that your interpretation is true
25th July 2017, 09:36 AM |#110  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parijatmohor

Now I have successfully flashed my 2017 Baleno HU with 1740 versions, but Android Auto is not working. I followed the below steps (Please do it on your own risk) :

1. I took out the SD Card for Map Data, backed Up the data and Formatted with https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/index.html.
2. I have put the 1740 update from here.
3. Did the flashing by putting the SD Card in the card slot of the HU and then put my car into ACC mode.
4. It failed at 96% and then automatically restarted and completed the flashing to 100%. (Keep it in mind, during 85% or so, the HU screen will flicker. So, please wait for 2-3 mins when you see your HU screen goes off.)
5. Now my software version is 1740, HU has become smoother and more responsive.
.... BUT ANDROID AUTO IS NOT BEING DETECTED. (As it is same for all late 2016 and 2017 Baleno cars).

I found a link, Here it is officially announced that 2015 Baleno, Ciaz, Ertiga and S-Cross now supports Android Auto. So, I am sure it will come for 2016 and 2017 models as well.


I went through the same update my Version is 1740 but no Android Auto i really don't understand why its not working on only late 2016 and 2017 models only.
Is it some settings which needs to enabled ?
Does any one have the Firm ware for 2016 i could try flashing the old firmware and then upgrade the same
25th July 2017, 10:08 AM |#111  
Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ypkonline

I went through the same update my Version is 1740 but no Android Auto i really don't understand why its not working on only late 2016 and 2017 models only.
Is it some settings which needs to enabled ?
Does any one have the Firm ware for 2016 i could try flashing the old firmware and then upgrade the same

This is the stock 750 software - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzp...ew?usp=sharing

All the Best ...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes