Suzuki SLDA

Search This thread

7virage7

Aug 22, 2012
Warsaw
Maybe you need to install Android Auto apk from playstore or downloaded from apk mirror?

Priority means that it will try connecting to AA first but it needs this app in connected phone.

mauriciomatos

Aug 2, 2017
Viseu
Maybe you need to install Android Auto apk from playstore or downloaded from apk mirror?

Priority means that it will try connecting to AA first but it needs this app in connected phone.

I have Android Auto installed. If I disable Mirrorlink on the phone (Samsung S8), it wont connect. I think I'll try with another android phone I have access to.

cos68

Dec 21, 2010
Aalborg
yesterday I was at my Suzuki reseller and asked for 1840 update. I installed it and now Android Auto works !!!

file available here : SLDA_SUZUKI_V1840

Enjoy

Thank you so much!
I have updated my SX-4 Scross 2017 and first update failed at 97% but second update succeeded.
One advantage with the new version is that it now supports Danish among a number of other languages also including the voice in navigation!
I also have problems with Android auto.
On my Galaxy S8 I only get connected via Mirrorlink and on my LG G2 I cannot get connected at all via USB.

Last edited:

mauriciomatos

Aug 2, 2017
Viseu
Thank you so much!
I have updated my SX-4 Scross 2017 and first update failed at 97% but second update succeeded.
One advantage about the new version is that it now support Danish among a number of other languages also including the voice in navigation!
On my Galaxy S8 I only get connected via Mirrorlink and on my LG G2 I cannot get connected at all via USB.

Yes, it sucks. We finally have the thing and the thing doesn't work :) I tried it with a second phone (Xiaomi) and AA doesn't work either. I don't really know what else to do.

andreasy

Apr 2, 2005
those who went to 1840, are there any issues with gps navigation? (due to different version on card)? any other improvements worth flashing it?

and another thing I just notice:
the version in the manifest file is:
AI_PRJ_SUZUKI_UG_EU_SOP4_LINUX_17.0S01

my previous update (850) was:
AI_PRJ_SUZUKI_EU_SOP5_LINUX_16.0S01

I wonder what the new (UG) means and why back to SOP4. My old version (830) was SOP4 and when I updated to 850 it went to SOP5 and I thought it was part of the update. Now back to 4 again. Anyone knows what that means?

Last edited:

buscejo

Oct 3, 2007
EU version ? Compatible SCross ?
Yes EU version. I installed it on my s-cross

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Yes, it sucks. We finally have the thing and the thing doesn't work :) I tried it with a second phone (Xiaomi) and AA doesn't work either. I don't really know what else to do.
It works with my xiaomi Mi 5C xiaomi.eu stable rom. I had to try different USB cables but it finally worked like a charm

mauriciomatos

Aug 2, 2017
Viseu
Yes EU version. I installed it on my s-cross

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

It works with my xiaomi Mi 5C xiaomi.eu stable rom. I had to try different USB cables but it finally worked like a charm

Wierd. Didn't work with my Mi Mix. I also tried 2 cables. Is your Xiaomi UBC-C or Micro USB?

buscejo

Oct 3, 2007
Thank you so much!
One advantage with the new version is that it now supports Danish among a number of other languages also including the voice in navigation!
In the bosch system you can choose if you prefer to use mirrorlink or android auto first. It should be solve your issue

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Wierd. Didn't work with my Mi Mix. I also tried 2 cables. Is your Xiaomi UBC-C or Micro USB?
USB - C

mauriciomatos

Aug 2, 2017
Viseu
In the bosch system you can choose if you prefer to use mirrorlink or android auto first. It should be solve your issue

Yes, I know....and I did that....but even after selecting Android Auto, it always connect with Mirrorlink. If I disable mirrorlink, it wont connect.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

USB - C

It seems that I will need to keep trying then.

KarlDroid

Mar 8, 2016
My version of Linux is only 16.01 does it need to be 17.01 for the upgrade from 750 to 1740 to work?

Ie if euro version from 850 to 1840? Anyone tried?

Thanks.

buscejo

Oct 3, 2007
those who went to 1840, are there any issues with gps navigation? (due to different version on card)? any other improvements worth flashing it?

and another thing I just notice:
the version in the manifest file is:
AI_PRJ_SUZUKI_UG_EU_SOP4_LINUX_17.0S01

my previous update (850) was:
AI_PRJ_SUZUKI_EU_SOP5_LINUX_16.0S01

I wonder what the new (UG) means and why back to SOP4. My old version (830) was SOP4 and when I updated to 850 it went to SOP5 and I thought it was part of the update. Now back to 4 again. Anyone knows what that means?

You have two branch of development, first generation (models before 2017) and second generation (2017).
First generation is 830, 840, 850 firmware and second generation is 1840 update. The thing is that you can install second generation firmware on the first. Even if reseller doesn't advise to do that.

Last edited:

andreasy

Apr 2, 2005
My update failed at 97%. I removed the stick and it restarted the process after about five minutes. Now I'm waiting to see the result. Anyone knows what I should do to avoid this loop? Can l switch off the car or am I stuck here?

EDIT:
Phew. thank god it succeeded after second time. Only one reboot though after completion instead of 2. Maybe due to the first failed step.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

brnrg

Aug 16, 2014
My update failed at 97%. I removed the stick and it restarted the process after about five minutes. Now I'm waiting to see the result. Anyone knows what I should do to avoid this loop? Can l switch off the car or am I stuck here?

EDIT:
Phew. thank god it succeeded after second time. Only one reboot though after completion instead of 2. Maybe due to the first failed step.

And after you succeeded in linking the phone to the medianav and seeing the android auto?
If yes... how u do?

andreasy

Apr 2, 2005
And after you succeeded in linking the phone to the medianav and seeing the android auto?
If yes... how u do?

Just tried it for you but I don't know how it works because my phone is Samsung S7 Edge and it never worked with MirrorLink before.

As soon as I connected it I saw "Connected with MirrorLink" which is a good sign as it didn't happen before. Then I went to settings, set priority to android auto and reconnected. Still saw MirrorLink. Tried to download Android Auto just to find out that "This application is not compatible with your device" so, well, what can I say. I'll see what I can do with Mirrorlink but I'll have to learn how to use it.

air001

Jun 5, 2012

Top Liked Posts