524 posts
Thanks Meter: 166

By m00n61, Senior Member on 2nd March 2016, 06:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th August 2019, 10:11 AM |#1291  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
suzuki swift and vitara
Hello! I would like to ask something. I have the suzuki vitara 1.0 GL+ and i have version 1860.1_180327 and my brother bought the suzuki swift 1.2 GL+ and also has the same version in SLDA. There is a difference in home screen. In swift there is no menu for navigation. Instead of navigation in that box it has ''Media''. Is there a way to have the navigation?

11th August 2019, 11:58 AM |#1292  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpap

Hello! I would like to ask something. I have the suzuki vitara 1.0 GL+ and i have version 1860.1_180327 and my brother bought the suzuki swift 1.2 GL+ and also has the same version in SLDA. There is a difference in home screen. In swift there is no menu for navigation. Instead of navigation in that box it has ''Media''. Is there a way to have the navigation?

I am sorry but this is something new.
I have never heard for this.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
11th August 2019, 12:08 PM |#1293  
Flag Kharkiv
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Quote:

Just insert your navi sd card to brother's HU and he will have "Navigation" instead "Media". But you will not
11th August 2019, 01:16 PM |#1294  
Thanks Meter: 175

More
Hello
any chance to use an alternative app of android auto?

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Android auto isnt working with new google services
Suzuki scross
Any suggestion?
11th August 2019, 08:07 PM |#1295  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muxeu

Just insert your navi sd card to brother's HU and he will have "Navigation" instead "Media". But you will not

I tried to do so...but it still has the media there on the screen. Any other ideas?
11th August 2019, 08:42 PM |#1296  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:

I tried to do so...but it still has the media there on the screen. Any other ideas?

Check in details all settings on screen.
There should be some difference, new model maybe.

What happens when you insert navigation card, do you get navigation?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
12th August 2019, 10:55 AM |#1297  
Flag Kharkiv

More
Quote:

There are two kind of navi sd cards- Map Data and Upgrade Kit.
Maybe you need the Upgrade Kit sd card.
I bought Upgrade Kit sd and my "Media" section has become "Navigation".
12th August 2019, 10:58 AM |#1298  
Flag Kharkiv

More
Quote:

There are two kinds of navi sd cards - Map Data and Upgrade Kit.
Maybe you need Upgrade Kit sd.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MapData.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	4804988   Click image for larger version

Name:	UpKit.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	4804989  
The Following User Says Thank You to Muxeu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Muxeu Ad-Free
12th August 2019, 03:30 PM |#1299  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muxeu

There are two kinds of navi sd cards - Map Data and Upgrade Kit.
Maybe you need Upgrade Kit sd.

Thank you for your reply! Is there something that i need to do when i put an upgrade kit sd? In order to do the upgrade and change from media to navigation? Where did you find the upgrade kit sd? Is there any way to find it in the web?
15th August 2019, 09:47 AM |#1300  

More
Help
Hello

I'm from Mexico and I have a 2016 vitara which I believe was made in Hungary,does that means that I could update to the 1850 version? Actually have the version 0730_150803
15th August 2019, 10:44 AM |#1301  
Flag Kharkiv

More
Quote:

Thank you for your reply! Is there something that i need to do when i put an upgrade kit sd? In order to do the upgrade and change from media to navigation? Where did you find the upgrade kit sd? Is there any way to find it in the web?

I bought mine too expensive from dealer. You can find it more cheaper on ebay, but I'm not sure the cards (Map data and Upgrade kit) have difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerzoso

Hello

I'm from Mexico and I have a 2016 vitara which I believe was made in Hungary,does that means that I could update to the 1850 version? Actually have the version 0730_150803

Are you sure, that your Vitara was produced in Hungary? The first version of HU software for Magyar Suzuki (Hungary) was 830.
And 730 was for ChangAn Suzuki (China), Maruti Suzuki (India) and Suzuki Motor Thailand.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)