Suzuki SLDA

524 posts
Thanks Meter: 166

By m00n61, Senior Member on 2nd March 2016, 06:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th September 2019, 05:46 PM |#1321  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Many thanks for the EU map Muxeu. I'm downloading it now.
Does it need CID number to work ?

12th September 2019, 04:02 PM |#1322  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashmore27

Hi,

Recently just purchased a Suzuki Vitara S, after reading thread I have a couple of questions that some one may be able to help me with.

1. On the infotainment settings there is a security protection PIN, does the unit come with a PIN on from factory? Where can I find the PIN to change it?

2. If I download the latest version of maps, can I delete the maps on the SD card I have and put the new maps on?

Many Thanks

Hi
I dont know if you found the answer about the PIN on my car it is the last four digits of the VIN.
Yesterday, 11:07 AM |#1323  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Is there any way to restart unit or complete shut down while driving ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 11:10 AM |#1324  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjabba79

Very strange thing for my.
My phone (and the one from the misses) doesn't connect to the Vitara SLDA to use Android Auto.
Tried a lot of new cables (also the onse that worked with de SLDA in the Baleno). Tought it had to do with Android 9 update.
Buth now I have a new Swift beside the Vitara and the SLDA in the Swift connects with the f=phone and AA works perfect. With the same cable in the Vitara and no connection.

Software on the Swift is 1850. The Vitara was updated to 1870 so downgraded it to 1850. Stil does not connect. Would like to update the Swift but scared that AA stops working.
Wat could be wrong with the SLDA in the Vitara?

No one?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)