By m00n61, Senior Member on 2nd March 2016, 07:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th October 2019, 01:35 PM |#1341  
Flag Viseu
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddebarliev

Can you tell me please where can i download maps for Europe (Macedonia). I have suzuki s cross 2018. On the display i can see that i have gps (gps ok and 5 satelites) but on the main menu at the left down corner i have media not navigation, can i instal maps or not.
Thanks

You need to read this entire thread. It's not as simple as downloading the maps. You may download the maps but unless you have very specific sd cards, they won't work. You can find navigation maps on eBay for 30 euros or so.
29th October 2019, 09:59 AM |#1342  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauriciomatos

You need to read this entire thread. It's not as simple as downloading the maps. You may download the maps but unless you have very specific sd cards, they won't work. You can find navigation maps on eBay for 30 euros or so.

I found sd card on ebay but i dont know how will work. My slda is without navigation corner instead of that i have media corner. Will work?
29th October 2019, 10:00 AM |#1343  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Does anyone have the 1860.1 version please? Tried searching for but could not find it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
29th October 2019, 09:32 PM |#1344  
Flag Viseu

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddebarliev

I found sd card on ebay but i dont know how will work. My slda is without navigation corner instead of that i have media corner. Will work?

There's an SD slot on it, right? As far as I know, once you put a working SD card with the maps in the SD slot, the bottom left corner will become navigation.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmihai87

Does anyone have the 1860.1 version please? Tried searching for but could not find it.

Why do you need the 1860.1 if there's 1870? But the 1860.1 is here somewhere, unless the links are not live anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to mauriciomatos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauriciomatos Ad-Free
29th October 2019, 09:37 PM |#1345  
Flag Bucharest

More
Quote:

There's an SD slot on it, right? As far as I know, once you put a working SD card with the maps in the SD slot, the bottom left corner will become navigation.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Why do you need the 1860.1 if there's 1870? But the 1860.1 is here somewhere, unless the links are not live anymore.

Tried searching for it but no luck, the official version is 1860.1 as per bosch source code.

29th October 2019, 09:48 PM |#1346  
Flag Viseu

More
Quote:

Tried searching for it but no luck, the official version is 1860.1 as per bosch source code.

Well, I can tell you that I have 1870 installed for weeks now and without an issue. If you want it, it's here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-d...Sl_X4FbtVO_Wuv
29th October 2019, 09:50 PM |#1347  
Flag Bucharest

More
Quote:

Well, I can tell you that I have 1870 installed for weeks now and without an issue. If you want it, it's here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-d...Sl_X4FbtVO_Wuv

Thank you , i had it but i cant figure whats wrong. My oneplus 6 or the headunit. AA is jus tnot working. When i tries to start AA i noticed in the multitasking that AA icon appears with a black window and next to the icon it says Google Play Services.

29th October 2019, 09:56 PM |#1348  
Flag Viseu

More
Quote:

Thank you , i had it but i cant figure whats wrong. My oneplus 6 or the headunit. AA is jus tnot working. When i tries to start AA i noticed in the multitasking that AA icon appears with a black window and next to the icon it says Google Play Services.

Android Auto is a pain in the ass. Unlike Apple Carplay that just works, Android Auto can be tricky, probably because it has to deal with hundreds of different phones by dozens of manufacturers. Did you try to use different USB-C cables? Even with my recent Samsung Note 10+, I was having problems with the cable I was using with previous phones. Yes...a cable that was working with other phones was always disconnecting with the Note 10+. I ended up trying the cable that came with a Samsung T5 SSD and it works fine. If you have other cables, try them all. Also, make sure you have the latest version of Android Auto installed. Delete it and start from scratch.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)