Suzuki SLDA

527 posts
Thanks Meter: 166

By m00n61, Senior Member on 2nd March 2016, 06:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th February 2020, 09:04 PM |#1471  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Unless you have same issue as I did where it worked before update. I solved it by enabling "Add new car" option under AA settings. It seems that after update SLDA is registered by AA as new device and you need to so setup again.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Attachment 4957851
25th February 2020, 07:21 AM |#1472  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I tried others SLDA system, onthe usb cables, other carcables and port. Sometimes it works for a little time and sometimes it doesn't connect.
Iphone works allways in de Suzuki.
The Android works always in the Hyundai.

Problem on the SLDA, i hoped that it would be fixed with the android 10 update en the slda update but looks like not...
25th February 2020, 09:44 AM |#1473  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taubraten

Hi everyone,
I just bought a 2019 Suzuki Vitara with no GPS inside (no SD-card at all). The retailer could sell me this for 310€. That's too much for me. I've seen that we can buy a SD card on Amazon (Suzuki SDLA card) for around 40€. My question is: do those cards contain the complete GPS system? Or is it just like an update? Like, if I put it into the car, will I get everything working perfectly?
Or, maybe is it possible to install some software on a common SD-card (not genuine) for free and have the whole GPS available? Please, let me know .
Many thanks for you answers guys !
T.

Tks for the answers, but my questions are still not solved :P.
So: (refer to my previous message above)
1) do those SDLA Suzuki SD cards contain the full GPS system or is it just an update? Can I buy one and have everything working perfectly?
2) Is there a way to install an another GPS system on a common SD card? For exemple install "IGo Here GPS" on it?

Due to 4G restrictions, i prefer not to use my phone as a GPS (via AA or Carplay). So that's not really an option for me..

Thank you a lot for your answer!
T.
25th February 2020, 11:30 AM |#1474  

More
Quote:

1) do those SDLA Suzuki SD cards contain the full GPS system or is it just an update? Can I buy one and have everything working perfectly?
2) Is there a way to install an another GPS system on a common SD card? For exemple install "IGo Here GPS" on it?

Due to 4G restrictions, i prefer not to use my phone as a GPS (via AA or Carplay). So that's not really an option for me..

T.

1) Whatever you buy (upgrade kit or map data) you will have full gps system
2) No
If you want iGo you must have rooted phone and installed android auto and AA mirror
25th February 2020, 11:34 AM |#1475  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Or use HERE maps , works also offline and it's a great app.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
25th February 2020, 12:42 PM |#1476  

More
I have a gps module (original Suzuki) for sale if you need one..
28th February 2020, 10:51 AM |#1477  

More
Quote:

T.

Hi guys,
I need you help (again). I bought an "official" and new SD card "Suzuki SDLA Upgrade Kit 2019" from Amazon for around 40€.
I put it in the slot of my Vitara (model 2019) but nothing happened. Not even a message saying "not compatible" or something like that. On the screen, the navigation "square" does not appear, it's still the media square. Maybe is there a way the change the squares? (maybe nav is ok but the square doesn't change? (supposition)).
I checked what contained the SD card on my computer and everything looks OK.
Another point is that when the SD card inserted, I do have some kind of access on the navigation by using the vocal commands. I can for example say "go back home" (but I haven't put my adress in it, so it does not work ^^). I can't do this when the card is not in the car...

Do you guys have an idea of what's the problem of what i'm supposed to do?
Thank you for your help! I really need it :P
T.
28th February 2020, 11:00 AM |#1478  
Flag Bucharest

More
The navigation square is with blue borders bottom.left. can you share a picture of the screen?

28th February 2020, 11:09 AM |#1479  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmihai87

The navigation square is with blue borders bottom.left. can you share a picture of the screen?

The blue square does not appear. I send you a picture I've found on internet, it's not my car but it's exactly the same screen and the same squares.
https://imgur.com/a/ZbEK7WS
28th February 2020, 11:12 AM |#1480  
Flag Bucharest

More
In the setting menu is there an option?
After i finish work in 2 3 hours , i will go to.my car and check the settings to see. So , the 2 squares on the left one is for radio and the other for what? Bluetooth, connection?

28th February 2020, 11:17 AM |#1481  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmihai87

In the setting menu is there an option?
After i finish work in 2 3 hours , i will go to.my car and check the settings to see. So , the 2 squares on the left one is for radio and the other for what? Bluetooth, connection?

Checked the options, haven't seen a setting to change it :/
The other square is for "media", like USB audio files etc.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)