FORUMS

Suzuki SLDA

527 posts
Thanks Meter: 166
 
By m00n61, Senior Member on 2nd March 2016, 06:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th March 2020, 10:30 PM |#1511  
Senior Member
Flag Groningen
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
https://rfsupplier.com/
6th April 2020, 02:57 AM |#1512  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have a 2019 Jimny, the Infotainment "hidden" menu displays Voltage readings, by swiping right, it flashes faster, swiping left it flashes slower.
Is there a way to adjust the battery charging voltage, my car seems to run off the battery not the alternator?
It is rare to see any 13 or 14s in the diaplay, I regularly re-charge the battery to keep it starting ok.
16th April 2020, 01:47 PM |#1513  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Hello everyone

I want to buy an android radio, for me my car (Suzuki swift sport 2019 with original camera from the factory), but the seller has told me that with the original camera it will not work, that I would have to buy one.

But I have seen reading this thread, that there are guys who have installed an android radio keeping the original camera buying adapters or cables. Please can someone with experience help me to know exactly which adapters I need to buy?

The Radio I want to buy is this:


ffffffffff


I think an adapter i need is this, from what I have been reading in previous pages:


I need something more?

Many thanks!!
16th April 2020, 02:53 PM |#1514  
Senior Member
Flag Groningen
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32839759860.html

https://www.tomzzaudio.de/Adapter-or...year-2017-2019

INFO just for understanding the system, how it works ! USE adapters supposed to connect.
the original camera has 2 circuits like any other universal rear view camera
one circuit gives video to yellow cable other circuit is power supply for the camera itself.
my picture is cable in rear of the car from camera.
yellow is power + and black signal ground
Red is + video signal and black ground video signal
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180407_102511.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	236.1 KB
ID:	4995927  
The Following User Says Thank You to ..::Jacob::.. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ..::Jacob::.. Ad-Free
17th April 2020, 02:06 AM |#1515  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Jacob::..

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32839759860.html

https://www.tomzzaudio.de/Adapter-or...year-2017-2019

INFO just for understanding the system, how it works ! USE adapters supposed to connect.
the original camera has 2 circuits like any other universal rear view camera
one circuit gives video to yellow cable other circuit is power supply for the camera itself.
my picture is cable in rear of the car from camera.
yellow is power + and black signal ground
Red is + video signal and black ground video signal


Many thank jacob !!, I think I already have it clear, if later when I buy it and receive the radio I have doubts about the installation, I will come back to ask ^^

And one question Is the original camera worth it keep? Or better to buy one with higher resolution / quality, I have seen that there are many on aliexpress with good prices and HD quality, more viewing angle ... are they better than the original? Or are they not worth it? I say this because the original camera, I don't know the specs, but I think (in my opinion) the camera will have a WVGA resolution and 30fps and maybe it's worth it to do a camera upgrade for little money on aliexpress. I'm undecided hehe

And the last question, the guide lines, belong to the radio or is from the camera, I have doubts about whether I remove the original radio and keep the original camera, if the lines I had would remain or be removed
17th April 2020, 02:51 AM |#1516  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Help
can someone help me with connecting the bosch slda microphone
17th April 2020, 08:15 AM |#1517  
Senior Member
Flag Groningen
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
the original camera has an reasonable picture, but not the best quality.

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro galvan

can someone help me with connecting the bosch slda microphone

what is your problem
17th April 2020, 08:46 PM |#1518  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Jacob::..

the original camera has an reasonable picture, but not the best quality.[COLOR="Silver"]

A question Jacob (or someone who has android radio and keeps the original camera)

When you changed the radio, were the guide lines (reversing camera) still visible with the original camera?
17th April 2020, 08:50 PM |#1519  
Senior Member
Flag Groningen
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by woxter05

A question Jacob (or someone who has android radio and keeps the original camera)

When you changed the radio, were the guide lines (reversing camera) still visible with the original camera?

The guidelines are projected by the Hu on the picture.
You need a android Hu which has this option. (my android has guide lines)
The camera only send a picture no guidelines.
The Following User Says Thank You to ..::Jacob::.. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ..::Jacob::.. Ad-Free
18th April 2020, 12:14 AM |#1520  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Jacob::..

The guidelines are projected by the Hu on the picture.
You need a android Hu which has this option. (my android has guide lines)
The camera only send a picture no guidelines.

Thank you

I said this because I have seen that there are many cameras that already incorporate the guide lines without the need for the radio (only with the camera).
And with the original camera I don't know if it had the guide lines, or it was the radio that "drew the lines"

That is good to know,
Luckily the radio that I bought, also has the option of guide lines

Thanks again
20th April 2020, 08:52 AM |#1521  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hi:

Does anyone know if it is possible that, and when you put the car in motion, the videos can still be seen without having the handbrake on?

Thank you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes