Thanks Meter: 166

By m00n61, Senior Member on 2nd March 2016, 06:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th May 2020, 06:27 PM |#1541  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmeles22

I have xiaomi mi9t and always i get disconnects,any idea guys??

I have 9t and no such thing. Maybe check cable or some power management settings. Only problem is some sound stutter while listening to Spotify.
16th May 2020, 10:50 AM |#1542  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NornIron Legend

Before i try and update to 1870 or 1880 does anyone know if it will work with a Xiaomi Note 8 Pro phone? Have used CarPlay with out issue but lately switched back to Android and cannot get this to work with my car.

I plug it in get the USB options etc. but nothing happens in the entertainment system. When i manually load Android Auto it doesn't recognise a car attached. Just wondering if anyone knows if this is a Suzuki issue or a Xiaomi issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clandaries

Huawei P30 Pro disconnects some times a day...

Here the same. In the Vitara it disconnects always, sometimes it won't connect at all. Others times it disconnects after 10 minutes. Samsung A3, Huawei P20 lite and Sony XZ2 compact.
In the Vitara that is. In the Suzuki Swift sport with the same unit and software it works flawless. In tho oter car also no problem. I switched the radio at the dealer, also the usbo connector but the same. It seems like the acr or phone disconnects for some reasen. It keeps loading the phone.
And yess, i have a draw full of qualitykabels now....

Now idea what is could be. Android 9 of 10, it's the same song...
16th May 2020, 10:56 AM |#1543  
Flag Northern Ireland
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjabba79

Here the same. In the Vitara it disconnects always, sometimes it won't connect at all. Others times it disconnects after 10 minutes. Samsung A3, Huawei P20 lite and Sony XZ2 compact.
In the Vitara that is. In the Suzuki Swift sport with the same unit and software it works flawless. In tho oter car also no problem. I switched the radio at the dealer, also the usbo connector but the same. It seems like the acr or phone disconnects for some reasen. It keeps loading the phone.
And yess, i have a draw full of qualitykabels now....

Now idea what is could be. Android 9 of 10, it's the same song...

Yeah I just gave up on the Redmi Note 8 Pro. The internet is full of people complaining about it. Now have a Pixel 3a Xl and worked the first time I plugged it.
17th May 2020, 03:12 PM |#1544  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NornIron Legend

Before i try and update to 1870 or 1880 does anyone know if it will work with a Xiaomi Note 8 Pro phone? Have used CarPlay with out issue but lately switched back to Android and cannot get this to work with my car.

I plug it in get the USB options etc. but nothing happens in the entertainment system. When i manually load Android Auto it doesn't recognise a car attached. Just wondering if anyone knows if this is a Suzuki issue or a Xiaomi issue.

Did you check in setting that you have Android connection priority to Android Auto...
17th May 2020, 03:23 PM |#1545  

More
I had my phone setting adjusted. Disabled the "pocket" function. In Android 10 it's auto enabled. Works short yesterday when I tested but did had to go anywhere so I don't now if it solved the whole connection issue.
25th May 2020, 03:45 AM |#1546  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A6G415

Tried for log in, failed!
I have a Suzuki with SLDA Head unit and it was dealer fitted with non-genuine after-market camera.
As a consequence, no guidelines and a horrible wide angle with no distance perspective.
Am I right in assuming if I plug in a genuine-factory camera things will go back to normal?
I also have a Sonar reversing kit that is supposed to be compatible with the genuine camera.
For example, if it beeps, you then look at the screen, the guidelines will tell you how far away the object is.
cheers, George

As suggested, try it, I did and it works!
I used a Genuine Suzuki Kit and checked the procedure from a Video by "BigJimny Forum".
The local Suzuki Service Dept did the job, preserving the Warranty and the results are better than expected!
I have Guidelines, a better Lens with good perspective and full co-ordination with the sonar reversing Kit!
cheers all, George
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)