Thanks Meter: 166

By m00n61, Senior Member on 2nd March 2016, 06:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th June 2020, 09:34 AM |#1591  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesperis

I got a Swift from 2017 with a USB port and my phone (Redmi 8 Pro - USB-C with MIUI stock) disconnect/reconnect very fast. I don't know if this is the cause of firmware version, if the USB port is broken (charge is working) or whatever.
Anyone already got similar problems? Thanks.
my slda is 1880.

i have the same problem (suzuki vitara 2019 with xiaomi mi9T)always connect/disconnect!!!maybe is miui bug
27th June 2020, 07:53 PM |#1592  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmeles22

i have the same problem (suzuki vitara 2019 with xiaomi mi9T)always connect/disconnect!!!maybe is miui bug

Hey guys maybe you two have clone apps or second space enabled. Lastest Miui and Android Auto are not compatible if these are activated. I use stable version of Miui and I noticed this bug since v10.3.x.x.

So to solve this issue I had to install an old version, for example v10.2.9.0, configure clone apps and Android Auto, then upgrade the phone to the lastest Rom. After that everything worked like a charm.

Regards.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by W530

I have upped the map data (EU MAPS) and CID.

IF you want it, send me pm

Can someone share the link please ?
28th June 2020, 07:27 AM |#1593  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please send me pm with link. Many thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by W530

I have upped the map data (EU MAPS) and CID.

IF you want it, send me pm

Please send me pm with link. Many thanks in advance
30th June 2020, 04:14 PM |#1594  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Excuse me, i got the map update of W530. But what's the update process? I just copy cryptnav in an empty sd card? And CID number for what it is? Where i need to insert?

I have copied into an empty sd card but i got an error of incompatible support dates version. First install latest version of principal software. (I translated the errror). What i have to do? I have an Italian suzuki baleno 2019 with software version 1880_190821.

Thanks for help!
1st July 2020, 06:20 AM |#1595  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Suzuki Motor Corporation: Magyar Suzuki [Version 1880]/ Maruti Suzuki [Version 1780] released.

https://oss.bosch-cm.com/suzuki.html
1st July 2020, 07:14 AM |#1596  
Flag Stapel
Thanks Meter: 229

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bj78

Suzuki Motor Corporation: Magyar Suzuki [Version 1880]/ Maruti Suzuki [Version 1780] released.

https://oss.bosch-cm.com/suzuki.html

This update is from the beginning of the year

http://gofile.me/6FoQa/JOk4F2xj8
The Following User Says Thank You to Clandaries For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Clandaries Ad-Free
1st July 2020, 07:16 AM |#1597  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Do you have link for download it?
1st July 2020, 07:21 AM |#1598  
Flag Stapel
Thanks Meter: 229

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bj78

Do you have link for download it?

http://gofile.me/6FoQa/JOk4F2xj8
The Following User Says Thank You to Clandaries For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Clandaries Ad-Free
1st July 2020, 08:50 AM |#1599  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestesso93

Excuse me, i got the map update of W530. But what's the update process? I just copy cryptnav in an empty sd card? And CID number for what it is? Where i need to insert?

I have copied into an empty sd card but i got an error of incompatible support dates version. First install latest version of principal software. (I translated the errror). What i have to do? I have an Italian suzuki baleno 2019 with software version 1880_190821.

Thanks for help!

Hello.
Please read this forum thread, it's not so easy, everything was described here.
You need a special SD card, that can have CID re-writable (look for Samsung SD card with changeable CID).

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to xatax For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xatax Ad-Free
1st July 2020, 09:39 PM |#1600  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestesso93

Thanks for help!

Unfortunately, I have too few posts, so I can't post a link.
Search for it on you..be: "Change CID on Samsung Evo Plus Sd Card"
date: 2016. okt. 2.
The Following User Says Thank You to fxjacem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fxjacem Ad-Free
1st July 2020, 09:43 PM |#1601  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxjacem

Unfortunately, I have too few posts, so I can't post a link.
Search for it on you..be: "Change CID on Samsung Evo Plus Sd Card"
date: 2016. okt. 2.

Exactly this
There are very few sdcards that allow change of CID.
Easiest is this “old” Samsung evo, but they seem to get expensive as fewer are left.

That’s all I know about it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)