Thanks Meter: 166

By m00n61, Senior Member on 2nd March 2016, 06:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th October 2017, 02:50 PM |#601  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANKEERATSINGH

Is there any way to compile the files from the source codes by ourselves...
Please do reply

I am not sure. I think we need to know hardware details, and set in on compiler to get correct details. I think only bosch and Suzuki will have those details.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

[QUOTE=MANKEERATSINGH;74029922]
Quote:
Originally Posted by letscheckitout

Please do tell us what their reply was...
Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Do share the reply......
It would be a great help..
Thanks

Reply is as worthless as the dealer...

we would like to inform you that that the speculations about upgradation of Android Auto & Apple Car play in NEXA cars are not correct. Any information in this respect will come from the official medium of Maruti Suzuki India Limited. Accordingly, whenever any upgrade is available, the customers will be informed about the same on the official web site i.e, http://www.nexaexperience.com ( or https://www.marutisuzuki.com)

Our customers are always free to exchange their ideas for further development of our products and services. Any feedback and suggestions is appreciated as it motivates us to do further improvements.

Thanking & assuring you of our best services at all times.

I don't understand why they deny the existence of build.
I didn't mention my car, I just said I need install able binary zip of SLDA version 1750.2 and gave them link to source..
The Following User Says Thank You to rahulmaindargi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rahulmaindargi Ad-Free
4th October 2017, 03:16 PM |#602  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinrajsr

The service centers here in India are denying the existence of the 1740 version! So I highly doubt that they'll provide info about the 1750 version even if it is available.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Guys, this is where you should go for Maruti Suzuki SLDA:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-en...system-11.html
Please stop requesting Indian version, we don't have it in Europe.
4th October 2017, 04:28 PM |#603  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00n61

Thanks. I am still awaiting access to the forum. I don't have write permission there.

However in this thread on initial pages I found links and help for both 1740 (Indian ) and 1840 (EU) version. So I thought its about Suzuki SLDA Update (not region specific).

is this thread region specific, if so then I think it would be better to add such mention in Thread description/name may be?
and We can start separate thread for Suzuki SLDA India. (as far as I know XDA is not region specific.)
4th October 2017, 04:38 PM |#604  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

The problem is we can't post anything in that forum and i think they won't get the update. So we ask you because you have got 1850 so it might be easier for you to get 1750.... ........... I have more trust on xda than Team Bhp forum.....
Thats why we ask you... So please guys cooperate with us.....
It would be a great help.
5th October 2017, 03:55 AM |#605  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANKEERATSINGH

The problem is we can't post anything in that forum and i think they won't get the update. So we ask you because you have got 1850 so it might be easier for you to get 1750.... ........... I have more trust on xda than Team Bhp forum.....
Thats why we ask you... So please guys cooperate with us.....
It would be a great help.

Hey ,

I am a TBHP member. No one has the 1750 or 1750.2 zip files there too. 1740 files are available but AA does not work on 2017 Model vehicles (especially Scross)

I am checking with my RM and am waiting to hear back (unofficially). Will keep this thread updated as and when i receive those files.

Thanks
5th October 2017, 06:47 AM |#606  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulmaindargi

Thanks. I am still awaiting access to the forum. I don't have write permission there.

However in this thread on initial pages I found links and help for both 1740 (Indian ) and 1840 (EU) version. So I thought its about Suzuki SLDA Update (not region specific).

is this thread region specific, if so then I think it would be better to add such mention in Thread description/name may be?
and We can start separate thread for Suzuki SLDA India. (as far as I know XDA is not region specific.)

Starting a separate thread for Maruti Suzuki might be a good idea. We know the two software versions are incompatible and having two different threads will minimize the risk of people installing incompatible software in their cars.
5th October 2017, 08:47 AM |#607  
Flag Groningen
Thanks Meter: 51

More
@ letscheckitout
Is the mapupdate in India free?
includes this european maps?
5th October 2017, 08:53 AM |#608  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Jacob::..

@ letscheckitout
Is the mapupdate in India free?
includes this european maps?

@Jacob : Map update is free and can be updated till 3 years if my memory is right

Have not checked if this includes the European maps , will check it later today and will update.
5th October 2017, 08:56 AM |#609  
Flag Kharkiv
Thanks Meter: 183

More
Quote:

Starting a separate thread for Maruti Suzuki might be a good idea. We know the two software versions are incompatible and having two different threads will minimize the risk of people installing incompatible software in their cars.

Or you can organize first post of the thread with links to proper FW, Navi, manuals etc as OP
5th October 2017, 12:31 PM |#610  
Thanks Meter: 557

More
Has anyone tried any cable Y-Slpiter like the one I attach on our SLDA? My thought is to split the USB connection and on one end connect the Phone for AA while on the other we keep our Flash Stick for music. Don't know if it will work though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282153040196
5th October 2017, 03:51 PM |#611  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Anyone using 1850 having issues with sound? Mine was working perfectly fine until today. Now when I plug in and press play on Spotify the radio continues playing. Can't seem to work out the issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled AA on my phone (Pixel). Very annoying
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)